Tears(14)

I sat in the room with Sasuke lying next to me. He was injured but still alive, thankfully. The strange man was in the room with me. We haven't said anything to each other which I was grateful for but it made the silence more awkward. That was until Sasuke awoke. He grunted and sat up. I tried to help support him but he pushed me away. I gapped at him.

Then the weird man came over and Sasuke's left eye activated the Mongekyo sharingan. The man burst into flames and fell back. But then he put out the flames which I though was weird. Sasuke held his eye and cringed and I knew it had to hurt. The man laughed and said, "Even in death your big brother is still protecting you."

Sasuke stared blankly at him, like he didn't believe him at all. "Oh you don't know? Perhaps I must tell you the story of a fine shinobi, Itachi Uchiha."

~

"And that is the real story behind Itachi." He said. "I shall leave you two alone for now. I'll be back." And he left with that. I turned to Sasuke, who looked like he was having very conflicted feelings. I reached out and circled my arms around him, lying his head upon my chest. He finally let it all go and cried.

"Shhh, shhh, it'll be alright." I whispered.

He shook his head, "I'm so sorry for not trusting you and for killing him. I'm so sorry, (y/n)." He hugged me tighter and cried harder.

"It's okay Sasuke, I forgive you. I understand your pain, your guilt and your sorrow, but please don't beat yourself up over it."

"It is my fault though. I shouldn't have killed him. If I would have just listened to you then we wouldn't be in this situation." I remained quiet. I knew he hated himself now. "Just know that I will always love you."

"And I will always love you and always be here for you, to steer you down the correct path."

"Thank you." He said as he drifted into sleep.

~

A/N: hello everyone!! Thanks for reading and commenting and voting and following and everything else!!!👍🏻😝❤️ Love y'all and stay cool, peace out😘