Suigetsu(7)

A/n: *Major time skip: 3 years or so(I think. Correct me if I'm wrong it's been awhile)* You're almost 16 and Sasuke is 16.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke had done it. He killed Orochimaru. That meant we were on the move again. It's been three years since I saw the sun and the trees and the starry night sky. We were currently escaping the hideout. Sasuke opened the hatch and looked if the coast was clear then he hoisted me up and out of the hole. I breathed in the fresh, cool air. It was night and we would be going to find Suigetsu.

We walking for a little while in a comfortable silence, making small talk here and there. We finally made it to the hideout where Suigetsu was at. We found him in a tube filled with water. He appeared and I flinched back slightly. Sasuke was calm as ever. Sasuke broke the glass and all the water flowed out. Suigetsu manifested himself from the water. Sasuke told me not to talk unless spoken to, so I stayed quiet the whole time listening to their conversation.

Suigetsu turned to me, "And what's your name, sweetheart?" He asked, smiling, showing his sharp teeth.

"(Y-y/n)" I said, stuttering slightly.

"Well (Y/n) maybe I'll have to take you somewhere nice." He said, winking at me. Embarrassed, I hid behind Sasuke and grabbed a fistful of his shirt, which might I add, was very chest revealing.

"Don't ever talk to her like that again." Sasuke said sternly.

Suigetsu raised his arms above his head saying, "Okay, okay. Geez no need to be so harsh.

"We need to be going now." Sasuke said. He turned and I straightened up and followed him out of the hideout.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: yayyyy another chapter finished!!! Some of y'all probly already kno what the next chappie is about so ya....:D