Chapter 1

( Here's a picture of Rikki Ryder . )

    * Dream * 

  I'm in the middle of town , just a normal day . Yay! The sun is shining brightly like it usually does , and it's beaming with sun rays . The sky is blue like the shining blue ocean , and with it's puffy white clouds! I'm wearing my favorite orange sweater , knee - length blue jeans , and my favorite silver sandals with little red jems on them! My fiery red hair was up in it's usual ponytail , and i'm as happy as can be! As I'm walking through town , I then hear a voice . " Oh , what a good day to make a not so happy ending . " a voice said from up above . I looked up and saw a .... a wolf in a blue onsie? It was a grey wolf , with white hair . He was wearing a blue onsie with black boots . What the heck? He was grinning , what with this wolf? " Hey flee bag! " another voice said . I know that voice! It's mom! I turn in the direction of mom's voice , and I see her with her friends . Mom looks about the age I am! I see her friends Emily , Chloe , Lily and April! " You leave these people alone ulric! " april said  . " Everyone deserves a happy ending except for you! " emily said . " Yeah , you know nothing about happy endings! " chloe said . " Stop being a meanie! '' lily said . " Oh please , you can't hurt me . Your nothing but just a bunch of school girls . " he said . " We'll show you school girls! " mom said . Oh yeah! Show him mom! Don't mess with mom! " Insert glitter charm! " they said . " You ready girls? Let's do it together! " emily said . Mom and her friends held objects that looked like little jewelry boxes .
" Glitter force makeover! " mom and her friends shouted together . Then mom and the others were covered with lights , and after a bit they appeared dressed up like princess kind of . Huh? Where have I seen this before? Or where have I heard this before? Maybe I heard it from emily? Mom did say emily can be a blabbering mouth when it comes to keeping secrets . The wolf held a red ball , and raises it high .
" Buffoon come on out! " he said . Then the red ball turned into a house it had eyes , a big red nose , arms and legs .
" Buffoon! " it said . The buffoon thing attacked mom's friends , and the talking wolf started attacking mom . Why attack mom instead of all them? Does he have a crush on mom? Please no! Wait , mom is married to dad! Yay! " Kick his butt mom! " I shouted out to mom . But it's like she couldn't hear me , maybe I'm invisible and she can't hear me . Dang it! I watched mom fight the wolf , but the wolf wad gaining up on her . As he was about to finish her , I ran in between them .

  * Dream ends * 

" Leave her alone you worthless flee bag! " I shouted  as I sat up in my bed . " Who's the worthless flee bag? " a voice asked . Huh? I look around , and see that I'm in my room . I see my mom looking at me , her short red hair was in its usual mini ponytail .
" Oh mom , it's not you . It was a dream . " I said . " What was it this time sweetie? " she asked as she sat on my bed next to me . " I dreamed about being in the middle of town , then a wolf in a blue onsie appeared . I think his name was ul something , and I saw you and your friends . You and your friends did some glitter change of some sort . " I said .