Chapter 7

( Rikki just needs to let it ' burn ' . )

    " How about a warm up! " I shout as I threw my hand with fire at buffoon .  Buffoon jumped and it shook the ground , think this guy could lose a pound or two? Or maybe more?
" Squash them you dimwitted twit! " brooha shouted at buffoon . Buffoon jumped and jumped , it was causing an up rise . I couldn't keep my balance , neither could the girls . I could see it clearly , they were struggling . Then he stopped , he eyed the girls and I knew what he was gonna do . He's gonna jump on them! He'll kill them! No! I've got to save the girls! This may be reckless , but I'm the daughter of reckless kelsey , reckless is good thing my vocab .

This is stupid and reckless , but who gives a care! Screw this! I'm going for it! I wait on buffoon , once he jumps I run and jump off the school roof . I dive for the girls , I make it in time and I hold my arms out . The girls scream when buffoon comes down , but his nose lands right in my hands . Okay ew . Just ew , so gross .
" What! That can't be! " brooha yells .
I spin buffoon by the nose , and then I get dizzy . " Buffoon dizzy! " Buffoon whined . " Stop being a baby! And lose some weight! " I shout as I throw him .
Buffoon lands at the school gym , and now they're roof is broken . Ah jeez , I'm definitely reckless . I think I've cause enough destruction , but I didn't mean to this time! Heh heh , aren't I just destructive?

Brooha looks at me in shock and astonishment , heh tale that you evil witch! I wanted to stick my tongue out at her , but now is not the time to be childish . I look to the girls to see if they're okay , and they're alright . Oh thank god! I'm so happy they're okay!
" Get up and finish them you imbecile! " brooha shouted at buffoon . Jeez , someone's in a grouchy mood .

Buffoon gets up , and he suddenly starts spinning . Not with the spinning! I grab a car , but then buffoon jumps where the girls are and they go sky high . Destiny tries to make an ice slide , but then buffoon slaps them down and i'm over here almost crying . I run to the girls , and I look at them . I go for maya , and I look at her . " Maya look at me , open your eyes maya . Maya . Maya leanne faught! " I shout at her . I would have slapped her awake , but that just make the situation worse .

" One glitter girl left , not so tough are ya now fire princess? " brooha asked with mischief in her tone . I start to cry , I may have just lost the girls . And I wasn't there to protect them , it's my fault . But . But it doesn't mean I can't finish this up , I'll finish him off myself . I'm mad now , I can feel the fire burning in my veins . I get up , and walk over to buffoon . I start to glow orange , and there's a ferocious fire burning in my hands .

" You hurt my friends , and they may be gone because of love . But... that doesn't mean I can't finish you off myself! " I shout . Buffoon runs at me , I jumped and kick him back right in the nose . He stumbles and falls , He comes back at me but I kick him up and pass him up like like a volleyball .
When he comes down , I set him high and then hit him back . He gets up runs at me and jumps , sending me air born .
I surround myself with fire , and the fire around me glows brighter and brighter .

I'm creating heat and fire on my own , this is cool . " This fire princess is gonna burn you into ash! " I yell as I let the fire explode . He jumps up and I immediately put in my tiara chant into my pact , my side crown turns into a full golden crown and I surround myself with fire again .
" Our five lights will guide us to a happy ending! Sparkle bright as one! Here comes the glitter force! " I shout . I move my hand down , and I use the fire to explode through my hand and it goes right to buffoon . " Buffoon! " he said . He disappeared and brooha disappeared all grouchy , I then felt all of my energy drained .

  The crown turned back into a side crown , and the fire around me fizzled away . I started to fall , and I heard screaming . That was mom , but she's suppose to be hiding . I fell till I hit the parking lot ground , I lay there unable to move and I can't feel anything . How was I able to do tiara mode by myself? It's just not possible . But I burned things , I am the princess of fire . I can control it , and use it as a weapon or protection . I look up , and I see mom with her friends . Mom jumps into the little circle like hole I'm lying in , she picks me up and i'm now laying in her arms .

" Mom . " I said faintly . Things turned dark , and I passed out .

                    * A week later *

   Ugh , why does everywhere hurt? Why is it sore? I open my eyes and but everything is blurry , I blink 5x to make it go away . Once everything is clear , I look around and I see that i'm in my room and in my bed . I slowly sat up , but it hurt to even move . I look and I see that i'm alone , where's mom? I look at my left arm , and the bandage looks new . Mom or dad must of changed it while I was asleep , I bet mom did though . I look at howlie's bed , and she's there sound asleep . Hmm , I wonder what's gotten her tired . I get up carefully , even though it hurts , I stand up out of my bed and then grab the little side blanket I have at the end of my bed .

   ( Here's a picture of the red and orange chervon blanket rikki got off her bed

   ( Here's a picture of the red and orange chervon blanket rikki got off her bed . )

I wrap the blanket around me , and I quietly walk downstairs . Once I'm downstairs and in the livingroom , I look for mom in the kitchen . She's not in there , hmm she's usually in there . I walk to her and dad's room , and I find her in there on the phone .
" Yeah she's fine chloe , she's peacefully sleeping in her room still . I'll call and the girls as soon as she wakes up , so just don't worry . " mom said . She must be talking to destiny's mom , I hope the girls are okay . I haven't heard from them , last I saw them laying on the pavement unconscious .

So mom ended her phone call and tossed her phone on the bed , dad must be at work . She sighs and runs a hand through her short hair , poor mom . She's stressing and worrying about me , I should say something now . I walk into the room , and I stand there . " Mom . " I said . She turns and gasps , then she sighs with relief .

She immediately hugs me and I hug her back , she must of been really worried . " I'm sorry if I made you worry so much mom . " I apologized .
" It's okay sweetie , I'm just glad your finally awake . You had me worried more then the girls . " she said .
" Are the girls okay? " I asked . " They are , they've been telling they're mom's to ask me if you were okay . " mom said . " Really? " I asked . " Yeah , they must really care for you . " mom said . " I guess I just have really good friends , but I'm just glad they're okay and that I'm awake . " I said .

" We've got to work on your anger issues , cause you being mad makes you powerful . I'm still wondering how you were able to do tiara mode by yourself . " mom said . " I get it from you . " I said . Which is true , and mom should know this 😆 . She sighed . " I know , I blame genetics . " she groaned . I laughed weakly , I'm still weak here . " Are you hurt? " she asked . " I'm hurting and i'm sore all over . " I complained . She put her hand against my forehead , and then pulled it back . " I think you might just have a fever , your burning up rikki . " she said .

Ah great , being sick is just what I need ( sarcasm ) . Mom gets the thermometer , and then she puts it in my mouth . We wait the 5 minutes the thing requires , and then it beeps . She takes the thermometer out of my mouth , and she looks at it . " 100.4 F , yep you've got a fever . " she said . I groaned , great just what I need .