Things fall apart

( Arguments arise from the land of fighting . )

                * A few weeks later *

    Me and the girls are at my house , we're praticing for the talent show . And if you wanted to know about the volleyball thing , yeah I made MVP . I'm so happy about it! Once I got the announcement in gym , me and girls were freaking out!

    * Flashback *

Me and the girls were playing playing volleyball in gym , coach leslie said that's what our class was gonna do today . So we got into 4's , and now my team is up .

  Our volleyball positions

  Passer - Destiny

  Setter - Victoria

  DS - Hailey

Outside hitter - Maya

Middle hitter - Rikki

Once we got on court , we got into our positions and I nodded at victoria to throw the ball over . " Ball in! " victoria shouted as she threw the volleyball over to the other side . I watched piper pass it , tessa set it to amy , then Amy hit it . I looked back towards destiny , and she managed to get it .

" Got it . " destiny said as she passed it to victoria . " Set me! Set me! Set me vicky! " I shouted at her . She nodded , victoria set it up high for me .

Left , right , left , jump , hit!

I quickly did my steps , jumped up and swung my arm back and hit the volleyball hard with a smack sound echoing throughout the gym . The volleyball went zooming right at piper , she passed it up but it didn't go towards tessa . Piper , tessa and Amy tried to get the ball back over but failed to do so .

Me and the girls told them good job , and then me and the girls went to the other side of the court but in the same positions . But before the ball could even be thrown , coach leslie called me out to her office . " Go ahead . " destiny said . " We got this . " maya said .
" It might be good news rikki . " hailey said . " I'll set maya until you get back . " victoria said . I smiled at them and thanked them quickly , then I ran to coach leslie's office .

Once I got there , I saw coach leslie looking at her clipboard and I saw a jersey in her other hand . Didn't I already get my volleyball jersey on the first day of pratice? Wait no I didn't . Mine came in late , I wonder why .
" Rikki I have some good news for you . " coach leslie said . Huh? " But coach leslie I'm already on the volleyball team , you don't need to tell me again . " I said .