Chapter 6

( ' Little do you know ' that rikki is hurting inside . )

                  * A few days later *

These past days have been awful , I wanted to try to talk to the girls and fix things . But figured they didn't want to talk , so I just left them alone .
Today's my first volleyball game , and the intercom is suppose to call the volleyball girls out of class's to get dressed soon . Mom had also gotten me a new necklace as well , it's suppose to represent princess mode .

   ( Here's a picture of rikki's necklace , it's suppose to say ' Sunny ' at the bottom instead of Emerson

   ( Here's a picture of rikki's necklace , it's suppose to say ' Sunny ' at the bottom instead of Emerson . The girls have the same necklace , and it has they're glitter force names on it as well .)

I'm in study hall now , and i'm sitting at a table by myself cause I figured the girls are still mad at me . I look at they're table , they're still doing they're usual stuff . Victoria is drawing , maya is napping , destiny is working on class work , and hailey is reading a fairytale book . But it's not just any fairytale book , it's the one about us becoming the new glitter force warriors . She always reads that book , she just loves how it introduces us as the new warriors .

I grab my phone , and I and put in my earphones . I've been really upset lately , and I've been missing my girls .
Little do you know

How I'm breaking while you fall asleep

Little do you know

I'm still haunted by the memories

Little do you know

I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece

Little do you know

I need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside

I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind

I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight

Little do you know

I need a little more time

I'll wait

I'll wait

I love you like you've never felt the pain

I'll wait

I promise you don't to be afraid