My turn?

( This song relates to how rikki feels about the how ' glitter force ' thing . It's just all complicated for her , she's got so much pressure on her shoulders . )

I walk downstairs to see bradon , he's blushing slightly . Do I look that bad? Maybe I should go change?
" Hi rikki , you look nice . " he said as the blush crept up to his ears . Heh .
" Hey bradon , and so do you . " I said.
He really did look good , and i'm admitting it . He's dressed in a black dress shirt , blue jeans and some plain black and white converes . His dark brown hair was the way it was when I first met him , and his eyes . Those blue violet eyes , they were so entrancing and hypnotizing . He had something in his hand , I look down to see a red rose . Rose! Wait!

A red rose means love! Is he saying that he loved me in a way? I don't know! I'm not the love doctor here! If I were , I'd be giving advice to people who need help with love . But I'm not so , looks like I'm the one who needs help . I'm not gonna bother with it , so I'll just leave the subject alone . There , not so hard . Right? Ugh! Once I'm down the stairs , I stand in front of brandon and look at him . He handed me the rose , and he looked at me .
" It's for you . " he said . " Thanks . " I said . So I just put it in a vase full of water , and I'll put it in my room later.

 So I just put it in a vase full of water , and I'll put it in my room later

( Here's a picture of the rose bradon gives rikki . )

Then mom shows up , and I look at her bag . Howlie must be in there , oh jeez . " Who's ready for ice cream and a movie? " mom asked . " Let's go . " I said . So we left the house , and got in the car . I sat in the middle back with bradon , his seat is next to mine so he is sitting next to me . Mom gets in the drivers seat , and she she puts her bag in the seat next to the drivers seat .
I bet howlie is sticking her head out of the bag right now , I can just imagine it now . As mom drives the car out of the driveway , I look back at the house . All I can think about is that text I sent , maybe I was to harsh?

But I was only telling the truth , it's true . I do feel that way about the thing! I do want to believe in it , but something is holding me back and I just can't believe! But it's true! Ever since mom told me , I've felt all this pressure on my shoulders! And I just don't think I'd be cut out to be a super hero , it's just so hard! I can't save the world! I can't even fight! I can't do anything! It's just so complicated! Why did mom have to go and make things so complicated? If she wouldn't have told me , then things would be okay!

But now things aren't okay! I'm stressed and i'm pressured! It makes my head hurt! And I can't even think straight! Things aren't like they used to be! And I miss it! This has just messed me up! It's messed my head up! It's all just so complicated! It's complicated! So very complicated! Why do things have to be so complicated? Why! Why! Why! Why!
It's turning up my insides , messing with my head! It's just messing me up! It's messing me up so much I can't think! And I think I'm losing sleep cause of it! I've found little bags under my eyes today!