I'm a what?

( Ulric needs to Wake up Shake up . )

I saw my mom and her friends . Huh! Mom! " Leave the kids alone ulric! " chloe said . " The glitter force , why hasn't it been a while . I believe our last battle was 12 years ago , but it seems you've changed . " ulric the wolf said . Twelve years ago? That's when I was born , but mom was 22 years old when she had me .

" Yes it was , and I also remember kicking your wolf butt when your master was revived . But we also kicked his butt as well . " mom said. Mom fought this dude before?
" Master nogo wasn't fully powered yet , he let you off easy before you destroyed him . " ulric said . Nogo? Is mom talking about the story characters she told me about when I was little? Huh? I'm super confused! I look at the girls , and the girls look at me .

They were also confused as well , but victoria hid her face in her arms . She's so scared , just like her mom when she was this age . " Everyone deserves a happy ending except for you! " emily said . " Just leave everyone alone! " april said . " I'm afraid I can't do that , so unless you would like to dress up all princess like . I suggest you get it over with , cause then I will beat you . " he said .

I look up at mom , she hesitates . What is the wolf talking about? The wolf looks at me and the girls , then at mom and her friends . Then he starts laughing , what is this wolf's deal? I mean seriously! " Oh please! You've got to be kidding me! You had kids! These are your daughter? This is just to funny! " the wolf said as he continued to laugh .

Is he making fun of us? Oh heck no!
" Kelsey , it's glitter time . " emily said to my mom . " We have to . " chloe said to mom . " We have to do this , we can't keep this a secret any longer then we have . " april said to mom .
" April's right . " lily said to mom . What are they talking about! I look at the girls , and they are as confused as me . I look back up at mom , and she is hesitating . What's wrong with her!

" Okay , let's go . " mom said . Mom and her friends held out little jewelry boxes and got into position . " Insert glitter charm! " they said . " You ready girls? All together! " emily said . Mom and them were covered in lights , but after a few minutes the lights disappeared and mom with her friends appeared wearing princess type outfits . What the heck! It's just like my dream! Am I dreaming?! Or am I just seeing things?!

" Aw , still haven't changed . " the wolf said . Is he always this mean? I looked at mom on her princess outfit , and I couldn't believe my eyes . It's exactly like my dream! I'm definitely not seeing things! " Mom . " I said faintly . Mom came over to me , and hugged me . " Please don't hate me after this rikki , we'll talk later . " she said as she kissed me on the forehead and pulled back from the hug . She got with her friends , and went to fight .

  I got with the girls , and we backed away from the scene . The sky was a greyish blue , and people were on the ground with purple and black energy around them . Please tell me I'm dreaming! Somebody pinch me and tell me I'm dreaming! Somebody tell me I'm not seeing my mom dressed up like a princess while fighting a wolf!

" Buffoon come on down! " the wolf shouted as he held a blue ball up in the air in hand . A blue one? What happened to the red one? Then a giant baseball bat with arms , legs , eyes , a mouth and a blue nose appeared .
" Buffoon! " it said . Mom and her friends fought through blue nosed buffoon thing . The wolf just laughed .

I can't take this anymore! I just can't take seeing my mom getting beat up! I'm going to do something even if it means getting hurt or getting killed! I stand up , and start walking towards the baseball bats . The girls begged me not to go out there , but they know I'm way to stubborn to listen anyways . So after grabbing a bat , I run out to the field and make sure not to get stepped on .