Stressed out rikki

( Rikki is ' Stressed out ' . )

   Hey guys! Sorry I made you wait! It's just I've been really busy , I've had writers block . I've got some stuff going on with friends , and I've got ACT aspire coming up . So I'll try my best to keep up , if I don't just comment on one of my old parts and remind me to get writing . So enjoy! - Bedavi02

              * Class over *

  I'm at my locker getting my music stuff , the girls left to music class . I'm really happy about the talent show , but I'm also tired . Howlie kept me up till almost midnight watching this new show called " Cute high earthly defense club " . We watched like 10 episodes , and i'm really tired . Plus we watched some of " Darkly vampires " . It's a good show , but I'm not explain all the details .
" How's my girlfriend doing? " somebody asked . Huh? I turned around , and I saw brandon . What's he mean by girlfriend? Wait! Oh! I'm so stupid! I forgot that I am his girlfriend , I'm so stupid . Eh he .
I scratched the back of my head , and smiled awkwardly .

" I'm fine , just tired that's all . " I said . I closed my locker , and looked back at him . " What time did you go to sleep? " he asked . " Midnight . " I said . " Hmm , seems like you . " he chuckled . He's right . Before we started walking to music class , bradon grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together . I blushed . He smiled at him with his usual carefree smile , and I smiled back . So we walked to music class together , while holding hands . When we got there , the girls saw and they were freaking out . Oh jeez .

  So me and bradon took our seats , and class began .

    * Class over & Schools out & At home *

    I'm finally home , ans the first thing I do is go to my room and get changed into black shorts and a orangish red shirt . I kept my hair up in its ponytail , and I then layed on my bed . I sighed in exhaustion . " Man I'm really tired . " I sighed again . Howlie popped out , and she looked happy . " Your really happy with bradon aren't you? " she asked . " Yep , and i'm hoping we date until we're grown ups then we get married and soon have kids . " I said .
She looked at me with an awkward look . " Are my you over doing it there? " she asked . " I don't know , wait . No I'm not . " I said .

  " And it's only monday . " she said .
I groaned . " Dang and I thought it was friday . " I said with a pout . " Hey at least you girls get to perform in through talent show . " she said .
" Yeah there's that to look forward too , but I don't think I'm looking forward to a fight with those villains anytime soon . " I said . " Those baddies are mean . " she said .
" Your telling me , no wonder why they're so negative . It's cause they spent they're lives growing up only knowing how to cause chaos and destruction . " I said .

" Well I do remember you causing destruction too , you shattered that park bathroom if I do recall . " she said with a smirk . I glared at her .
" Oh shut it you . " I hissed . " Just saying . " she said . " Yeah and i'm just saying that I'll flush you down the toilet if you don't be quiet . " I threatened . She shut up . Hmph , I thought so . Man howlie can be annoying sometimes , especially when it comes to her not shutting her mouth when it needs to be shut .

Ugh! I'm tired and i'm stressed! The talent show isn't until 3 weeks and I have to think about what we're gonna sing , wear , and dance! That's a lot of pressure on my shoulders , plus I've got math homework . Ugh! Math wasn't my favorite subject anyways , but oh well . If destiny were here , she'd help me with it . I can always rely in her when it comes to stuff I'm struggling with . And here isn't exactly quiet to do homework , mom is downstairs preparing some stuff for dinner and she's also listening to music . So again , here isn't exactly quiet to do homework .

Howlie immediately turned on my TV , ans started to watch SpongeBob . Seriously howlie? At a time like this? It's like she doesn't even care , or gives a care that I have to have peace and quiet to do homework . Sometimes she can really be self centered , but I love her anyways . Well , the library of legends house is quiet . Maybe I should do my homework there . Yeah , but I've got to leave a note for mom just in case she comes up looking for me . So I grab a piece of paper , and write down a little note . Then I grab my math binder , books for language , and my science binder . I've also got other homework .

I've got to read a couple of chapters of my AR book for my AR test , and I've got to read the rest of my book that my language class is reading , and I've got to do these papers for science .    Man I'm so stressed! Well , I should probably bring some drinks and some little snacks in case I get hungry . So I grab 2 blue gatorades and a couple of fruit snack packs from my mini fridge , I then go to my book shelve and do what I'm suppose to do . To the left , to the right , open . A blinding light takes me the place , and then I land on my feet . I'm here .

I feel the grass between my toes , crap . The only thing I forgot was my shoes , that's the one thing I was forgetting . It was my shoes . Oh well . So I walk to the little stump house , I open the door , walk in and close it . I walk to the table , and set my stuff down . Now this is quiet , like music to my ears . Now , all I got to do is get to work .

                     * An hour later *

   I walk around and see that this place does bring back memories . I look down at the table from the staircase , and I can image my mom sewing something for her mom . It's like I can see her pre - teen past ghost , I can see the others too . And I can see candy , she and howlie look nothing alike . I don't know how they're cousins , but oh well . It's like they're old memories of growing up are here , and they're flashing in front of me . Heh . And my homework , it's still not done . I've got to read the rest of my books , and do my science papers .

I've already gotten my math done , and boy was it hard .
I'm just taking a little break to look around this place , me and the girls rarely come here unless we want to relax or just come and talk . But we rarely do that , we're just all busy . Oh well , it doesn't matter . I walk downstairs , and to the table . I sit down , and start on my homework again .