On my mind

( Here's a picture of brute . )

  " Let's do this girls! " I said . We stand side by side , and we look at each other . " Buffoon come on out! " brute said as he threw down a red ball . A yellow slide with eyes , arms , and legs appeared . " Buffoon! " he shouted . Why? Why with the shouting?! Just why?! I don't know! " Let's see if that wolf was lying , I bet he was . " brute said . I looked to the girls , they nodded . " Split up! " I shout . We jump and split , we're now in different places . " You can jump all you want , but that isn't gonna help . " brute said as he laughed . Is he this stupid? Probably . Buffoon starts spinning , and it makes really strong wind .
I stay in place , but soon the wind is too much and I'm pushed back . But as I was about to hit the bathroom wall , someone grabs my hands . Huh?

  I see destiny and maya , next to them are hailey and victoria . " Your pathetic , even I could do better then that! " brute laughed . Oh no he didn't! It's on! The wind keeps coming , then he starts hitting the ground . It shakes the ground , and it's making it hard to hold on . Buffoon then stops , and starts to jump onto us . " Girls split! " I yell . We split and we make it out of the way of buffoon's jump . Destiny gets cold and shoots her blizzard .
" Sparkle blizzard! " destiny shouts as her freeze went to buffoon's arms . Well , that kinda stopped him .
" Buffoon cold . " buffoon whined .
" Then how about a warm up! " I shout as I shoot fire at him . The fire went at his arms , and he jumps up .

  Buffoon jumped to hailey's way , and I panicked . " Hailey! " maya shouted .
" Watch out! " victoria shouted at her .
Hailey turned around , and she screamed . She wasn't gonna make it out in time , this is gonna be stupid but it's worth a try! I'm going in! I jump to hailey's spot , and I stand in front of her with my arms out . The buffoon landed on us , and I thought we were dead . I heard the girls scream , and brute was laughing .
" Looks like your not a force anymore! " brute laughed . I pushed on buffoon's nose , and lifted him off us . The girls gasped as they realized we weren't dead , hailey gasped at my sudden strength . I kept pushing up until I'm standing up fully , oh god he's heavy!

Once I'm fully up , buffoon starts to squirm and whine . I then started spinning and spinning , buffoon was being spinned as well . " Buffoon dizzy! " he whined . " Buffoon this! " I yell and then through buffoon at the bathroom . Buffoon lands and destroys the bathroom , oh crap . Well way to go rikki , you've destroyed a bathroom . Way to go ( sarcasm ) . I'm really destructive aren't i?

" What?! Wolf didn't mention you being super strong! " brute said . Well that's good then . I looked at hailey to see if she's hurt , she's only got s few scrapes that's all . Oh thank goodness she's okay , I don't what'd I do if one of my friends were hurt! I looked to the other girls , and they're fine . So buffoon gets up again , and starts spinning around creating a wind and bits the ground making it shake . Me and the girls grab hands and hold on , but this is getting annoying! I've got an idea! I started getting pumped up and full of spirit , then my pact started glowing . " Spirit! " I shout . I look up in the sky , and there's my flaming fireball . " Girls , cheer maneuver five! " I yell at them . The girls nodded , and then they got into position of a slingshot .

  They then threw me up in the sky , I pulled my hand back for a hit .
" Sparkle fire! " I yelled as I hit the fireball . The fireball shot down at the buffoon , there was a light and groom buffoon disappeared . I fell to get ground but landed on my feet , then brute started fussing . " No fair! This isn't over glitter force! I'll be back! " he shouted before he disappeared . The sky turned back to blue , and things were back to normal . Me and the girls were back in our normal clothes , I gave them hugs and then they left . I ran to find mom and bradon , I found them at the bench . Oh thank goodness they're safe!

I looked back to the bathroom , and it's still destroyed . Crap! " Rikki , do you know what happened to the bathroom? " bradon asked as he pointed to the crumpled bathroom .
I scratched the back of my neck and smiled akwardly . " No not at all . " I said as I lied . Great now I'm lying to him , I don't want that . " How about we all go to our house , and you and rikki can hang out there . Is that okay bradon? " mom asked him . Seriously mom! I look at her and she smirks .
Mom! Mom! Mom! I can't believe your doing this! Bad mom! I'm gonna need to spray you with a spray bottle , and everytime you do something I don't want you to do I'll spray you . It will be like " Bad mom * sprays * bad mom .  "