We're the all stars!

( Everyone is a all star! )

                     * An hour later *

We made it to the school of the ravin's , that's the team were going against . I immediately ran off the bus , and followed my team to the gym . Once we got in there , we saw the other team getting ready . Okay , now I just gotta find the girls , mom and bradon . I've got to do my best today , I don't want to fail . Even if I don't do my best , I can just work harder and try again . But today I'm gonna play hard , and do my best! I look around until I find mom and her friends , I also find the girls and bradon with his mom with them . I run over to them in the stands , and I smile at them .

" You came! " I said . " Of course we would rikki . " hailey said . " I wouldn't miss my daughter's first game . " mom said . I smiled at mom , I'm gonna do my best and show her that I can become the best volleyball player out there! " We wouldn't miss it either . " chloe said . " Yeah , we didn't miss any of kelsey's games so we wouldn't miss yours . " april said .
" Especially since you became MVP! " victoria squealed . " Well I'm gonna do my best today! I'll be hitting hard! " I said confidently .

" There's no doubt you will , cause kelsey showed us your tryout video . " emily said . " I figured you'd just be like her . " lily said . " Me too! " maya said . " I mean just look at you two! Your basically like twins! " destiny said . " Totally true . " victoria said .
Bradon came over to me , and he smiled at me . " Do your best out there rikki . " he said . Coach leslie then called our for us , the game must be starting . " I've got to go , the games about to start . " I said .

But before I left I hugged mom , the girls and bradon . Then i ran for the court , coach leslie called us out in positions . It's me , piper , tessa , ally and brooke . I'm middle hitter up in the front , next to me is piper she's the setter , the outside hitter who is next to me is tessa , ally is the DS who is in the back behind tessa , the passer who is behind me is ally and on the other side of ally is brooke .

" We got this girls , let's do our best! " I said confidently . They nodded , and we waited for the volleyball to be thrown . " Ball in! " one of the girls from the other team shouted . The ball was thrown over to our side , but it was thrown to the DS instead of the passer . They threw at the weakest point , but we got it . Ally passed it to piper and piper got ready to set .
" Set me! Set me! Set me piper! " I shouted . She nodded , and set the ball high .

Left , right , left , jump , hit!

After I did my steps , I jumped as high as I could and hit the volleyball hard with a smack sound echoing throughout the gym . When the ball went over to they're side , the girls on the the team squirmed around . The passer managed to get it up , but they couldn't get it back over . Yeah! That'd what I'm taking about! Cheers and shouts were heard , and I look to mom . " That's my girl! " mom shouted .
" Go rikki! " the girls cheered . " You can do rikki! Way to go! " bradon cheered . I've got this , I've got it! I can do this!

                   * An hour later *

The crowd cheered , and I looked at the scoreboard .

30 - 12

Our team won! Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Yeah! We did it! And I did my best! Yeah! Me and the team girls went to high five the other team , it was a good game . More like amazing! I immediately run off the court , and run to the girls . We got in a group hug , and they congratulated me . " You did so amazing rikki! " maya said . " You were awesome! " destiny said . " You were totally cool out there! " victoria said . " Truly amazing rikki! " hailey said .