Waking up

I wake up in a dark cell. I look around but it's hard to see because my vision is still blurry from whatever drug they injected me with.

"Well well look who is awake. I'm Tom." I hear a deep voice say. A flashlight turns on and I do not recognise this man. His brown hair, green eyes and chubby build. "Why am I here?" I ask, fearfully.
"You will find out soon enough." He replies. He paces around the room. "Come in here, Tyler." He continues.

A boy walks in. He looks about 16. His striking black hair, electric blue eyes, muscley build all contributed to his "bad boy" edge. He smirks. "Nice. You got a name?" He asks me.
"Blake." I reply bluntly
"Well Blake come with me to your own space."

I stand up and almost fall. He leans forward and grabs my arm. I see kindness in his blue eyes and he catches me. "Woah. Careful." He says. I stumble around until we are out of Tom's sight and he picks me up and takes me in his arms.

He carries me into a small box like room with insects and rats on the floor. "Don't worry you won't be here long... Only until you're sold." He says.
"Sold?!" I ask him panicky.
"Yes... Sold." He says, and for a moment, just a moment, I see a look of sadness in his eyes.