Waking up

My eyes drift open and I see Tyler's face, as soon as he sees I am awake again he smiles and sighs in relief. "Hey." I say quietly
"I'm so happy you're awake, finally! Even Tom was getting worried! You've been out for three days, that's a lot!" He says.
Woah. Three days? Must have been blood loss. I try and move but I'm stopped by Tyler. "Don't move. And I wanted to tell you, we have another person here. A 12year old girl. You should talk to her I will send her in." Tyler says while getting up.

A few moments later, a small girl walks in with Tyler. She has blonde hair which falls to her waist, green eyes, and a anxious expression. I smile. "Hi." I say, remembering how scared I was on my first day... Even thought I've been here a week I'm still scared.

"Hi." She replies quietly. "What's your name?" I ask her.
"My name is Ruby." She says, with tears gathering in her green eyes.
"Hey... Don't worry!" I try and convince her everything will be okay but that's kind of hard considering I still need convincing everything will be okay.

Tyler takes Ruby to the tiny box room next to mine, and I can't help feel sorry for both of us. We are still young, she is not even a teenager yet! This isn't fair, we need to get out of here...