Interview

I walk into Toms room and see a man I've never seen before. "This is Blake. She came here not long ago and she is fresh and ready to be sold." Tom says to the guy.

The guy walks around. His strong, muscley build, brown eyes and striking blonde hair. He paces around me and says to me "Hi. I'm Robert and I'm possibly buying you. Tell me a bit about yourself."

"Well before I was rudely kidnapped, I was a normal 14 year old school girl. I'm not very fit... I could never do PE." I lie. I'm trying to make myself look as weak as possible. He frowns and turns to Tom. "You told me she was strong and could cope." He says.
"She is very strong. Now Blake tell the truth or you will be punished again!" Tom says sternly.

"I passed out while having my beating. I can do work, if I get frequent breaks. My stamina isn't good... But I am good at written work...?" I suggest, hoping I'm not what Robert was looking for.
"What school did you go to, Blake?" He asks me.
"I went to Ridgeway High, I chose to do Music, Media, Health, and food tech but I still can't cook." I look to the ground for maximum effect.

Robert releases me from his glare and turns to Tom. "She is most definitely NOT what I'm looking for. Goodbye" he says while walking out the door. I turn to Tom, who is looking furiously at me. Panic washes over my body like a icy cold wave.

Tom storms over to me and drags me. This time, I know where I'm going. To the torture room.