Old friends

My eyelids are droopy as I wake up and see Tyler sat next to me crying.
I fully open my eyes and move my head. I see Ruby... This is strange, we're not usually allowed to be in the same cell as Tom doesn't want us to be friends.

"Oh my god. Ruby wake up, Blake is awake!" Tyler says.
Ruby jolts out of bed and runs over to me and sits down. "Thank god... I was seriously worried! He really hurt you, he cut you loads! Do you remember ?" Ruby babbles
"I remember, unfortunately." I say

I look down at my body to see cream has been smothered on my cuts and bandaged. "We are in your cell, because my cell is being used. They've kidnapped another girl your age, how unfair!! And plus Tom wants us to keep a eye on you as you've been passed out for a day." Ruby tells me.
"What's her name?" I ask
"She's called Lily.

My heart drops to my stomach. There's plenty of Lily's in England, but I have a bad feeling... What If it's Lily, my best friend!
"Anyway, we've come up with a plan to escape. I'm acting to Tom like I don't like you. I'm going to then steal a key and keep it for a few days, and then one night we're going to escape this madhouse." Tyler tells me.
"I need to see Lily." I say while getting up. I wince in pain as I get up but it's no where near the amount of pain I got when I was whipped. Tyler quietly takes me to Ruby's old cell and then I see her. Lily.