Healed

I wake up on a cold, hard stone floor. I panic for a minute and then relief washes over me like a icy wave as I realise I must have fallen asleep in Lily's cell. I try and run out, but a large dark figure stops me. "Well well well. What do we have here?" I recognise his voice to be Toms. Oh god.

"I'm sorry, i was just a bit worried on Lily so I checked on her. I-i hope you don't m-mind." I whisper. I cannot see his face through the darkness, so I can only guess that he is angry. "Back to your cell. Now." He demands and I run round the corner of the cold block to my cell and go inside, while Tom locks me in.

I tip toe over to the bed, sat down on the hard springy mattress and lie down. The thin, blanket is all I have to keep me warm so I huddle under it and wrap it tightly around myself, hoping I would be able to sleep.

"Oh and by the way, you have another potential buyer interview later." Tom says and I can picture him smirking. He knows I hate these 'interviews' and last time I lied, I was punished. I want nothing more than to get out, which will happen soon if our plan works, but I do not want to be sold like a doll in a toy store, I am a human and I have feelings too.

I sigh on my bed and let darkness wash over me as my beaten, bruised, tired body falls asleep.