Cell

I wake up, and see Tyler across the side of the room. Not far away considering the size of the room... It's tiny. I thought my room at home was small!

The bed is rock hard and uncomfortable as I turn over. It makes a massive creak. Great, I think to myself. Now Tyler knows I'm awake! There's something about Tyler, he's not like the others... There's something about him that tells me he's not mean.

"Hey" he says softly
"Hi." I reply with a edge
"Don't be like that... I'm not like the others! I hate kidnapping as much as you do."
"Right." I say back
Just as I finish my sentence, Tom walks in.
"Settling in, are we?" He smirks.
I don't bother to reply, I just look down with tears welling and threatening to spill in my eyes.

I gently look up and see Tyler looking at me like I'm a wounded puppy, regret in his eyes.
Tom tilts his head at me. "Don't cry. Today is your day off so get changed and had a quick wash, Tyler will go with you so you don't run away.

I sigh. Great! Tyler walks me to the bathroom which is outside, this is the first time I've been outside since being kidnapped! The bright sun burns my eyes as Tyler leads me into the small cramped bathroom and hands me clothes.

He turns around so I can have a quick wash with the rag and get changed. "Don't turn around." I tell him while washing.
"I'm not going to." He replies
I smile and continue changing. I am done within 10minutes.

The clothes are scratchy and big. The black shirt grips tightly at my shoulders and hangs freely down. The trousers are grey and leggings type. "I'm done" I say and Tyler turns around.
"That was quick!" He says surprised
"Well, I don't dilly dally..." I reply

He walks me back into my cell and locks me in, leaving me on my own for hours on end. "I wish I could stay, I do. But I have strict orders I have to follow." He smiles and turns around and walks away.