Caught

I panic and try and push my body through but I get stuck. Tears of anger fall down my cheek as Tom runs over and grabs my arm, twisting them hard. I cry out in pain as he pulls me hard back through the hole. I am sobbing now, I almost escaped but I didn't make it.

He drags the rest of my body out and the look on his face shows pure anger. Tyler runs in, a expression of shock on his face quickly turns into sadness as he shakes his head at me.

Tom pulls me to my feet and slaps me. Hard. I stumble backwards but I don't fall over. I gasp in shock and rub my stinging cheek.
"YOU STUPID GIRL!l Tom screams. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ESCAPE SO STOP TRYING" he continues.

"Tyler, get to work by fixing that hole in the wall. Put barbed wire in and then brick it. " Tom says. Tyler looks like he's about to cry, and I'm about to find out why.

"Meanwhile, I'm going to give this stupid girl what she deserves." He smirks at me. Oh my god. What is going to happen? I stop crying because I don't want Tom having the satisfaction of watching me cry. He drags me by my arm down to a room which smells of rotting flesh and blood. He shoves me to the ground and ties my hands to a pole in the middle of the room.

I see him walk to a dark side of the room and pick something up in his hands. I squint and see it as a long, whip and a knife. Oh...my...god. I know what's going to happen.