Lily

I stand in horror... It's my best friend Lily! Oh my god! I can't get into her cell but I can put my hands in and we have a hug through bars, a very awkward one. Lily started crying. "Blake they're looking everywhere for you... For both of us now." Lily says while sobbing.

Just then... Tom walks in. Oh my god. "You two know each other?" He asks us.
"Yes. She's my best friend!" I say defensively.
"Well well well. Never thought this would happen." He says while smirking.

"Lily... Come with me." He says.
I panic because I can't get into her cell to help her! He drags Lily away, and Tyler takes me back to my cell while I'm crying and screaming. "Blake I have a plan! I've got the spare key, but we need to lay low for a little while before we escape." He says to me before walking out my cell and locking the door, following toms orders.

I wonder what he's doing to Lily, I hope he's not torturing her! Just as I think that I hear screams. My whole body jolts like I've just been electrocuted. I rattle the cell door harshly, trying to get out and save Lily. It's no use, the door won't open.

I hear Tyler come running and he tries to reassure me. He talks words of comfort through the bars but I hear none of them through my screams. I collapse to the floor and cry.