Punishment pt.2

A/N this chapter will have more torture in so I don't want any of you getting upset so if you think you will please skip this chapter

He drags me while I'm kicking and screaming, trying to get Tyler's attention when Tom puts me in a gag so my screams come out nothing louder than a whisper.

He puts me down on a table and ties me up. I catch a glimpse of the table before going on it - it is covered in blood.

Tom paces around me with a knife hidden in his hand. "you know why you're here right? BECAUSE YOU'RE A LIAR!" He screams and draws the knife to my stomach and presses hard, cutting me.

The cut goes from my belly button, to the side of my hips, blood pours out and I scream into my gag. Pain his me hard throughout my body. "The more you scream, the more you get hurt!" He lifts the knife again and this time brings it to my collar bone and drags the knife sideways, cutting all along my collarbones.

I try not to make any noise but it hard to when you're being cut open by a kidnapper. Blood drains out of my body and onto the table. I wonder how many kids have endured this, I think to myself.

He starts pacing around me again. "You, Blake are going to have to realise that the more you lie the more you get hurt. I'm doing you a favour here. I'm teaching you what's right and what's wrong." He walks back towards me as I sob into my gag.

No. Not again! He brings the knife back up and walks down to where my legs are tied up. He puts the knife just before my knee, and presses hard and suddenly drags down, cutting my leg right open. I struggle to contain my sobs, and he obviously hears me because he starts cutting at my thighs now!

He cuts my thighs several times until my eyelids become droopy, and I pass out.