Prologue.

small little sneak peek 
because i'm really
excited for this book 😻.

Theo's POV.

"Why are you in here?" A boy with brown eyes and brown skin leans over and asks. Hm, cute but not my type. "You look like a goody, the goodies are always first to be broken in." He chuckles.

What the hell is he even talking about? I just wanna cuss him the fuck out for getting slick and calling me a goodie like he knows who I am.

"Fuck you. Stop talking to me." I turn towards the window and try to zone out but the charter bus full of "delinquents" becomes something that it hasn't been since I stepped on. Silent.

"Yo, is this dickhead getting smart with you Kian? He must not know we not at the facility yet and we all got a lot of pent up shit that we just waiting to let out...ain't that right boys?" A large boy about twice my size roars and the rest of the bus agrees. I'm not even gonna lie...I'm scared. I've never even been in a fight before. My town is pretty small and it's filled with punk ass bitches who call a little verbal attack "terrorization". I've never really had someone physically confront me...

"I-I- I j-" I start but....Kiyon? interrupts.

"Nah we're just joking. I know him from preschool days, ain't that right bud?" He looks at me with eyes that say "Motherfucker I just saved your ass you better agree" so I hastily nod my head. I can't get my ass beat on day 1!

"Lay low since its your first day nigga damn. I can already tell you one of those all bark no bite type niggas." I look over at him and roll my eyes. The only thing stopping me from lashing out right now is my desire to stay unjumped."I've got an attitude problem too and I thought I was the hottest shit ever. I came here 2 summers ago and they showed me that I'm really not as crazy as I think I am. And I can fight! You can't. So you gotta chill or this summer's gonna be a long one for you. And whatever you do, don't cross paths with Xander. Or Jarvis for that matter because...well he's mine. But I don't know if you swing that way so whatever. BUT BACK TO THE MAJOR KEY TO SUCCESS, STAY AWAY FROM XANDER SIMMS." He turns around and eyes a mysterious light skinned, apparently mixed boy with blue eyes. His head snaps up, our eyes meet and for about 10 seconds neither of us was able to break contact. I start to get anxious so I turn back to a comforting yet irritating Kian. After a few minutes I look back and Xander's still watching me. Oh brother, what have I gotten myself into?

✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️

COMING
SOONER THAN YOU THINK..

✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️