Chapter 7.

*WARNING; GRAPHIC CHAPTER🍑🍆*

Xander's POV.

After two hours of laughs and eating and admissions of love, I can honestly say that tonight has been the best night ever. Theo told me he loved me and immediately I had to say it back. Not because I felt like I had to or needed to but just because it felt....right? It felt honest.

"Thank you again for tonight, Xander. I kind of want to give you something but I don't really know how to say it." Theo speaks as he sits on the bed.

"Not that hard The. Use your articulating skills." I smile jokingly, pulling the shirt over my head and throwing it over to my dirty clothes hamper.

"Do you want me to fuck you up again?" Theo flexes his hand, mimicking a squeezing motion and my eyes go wide. Not my balls again! I need those!

"Alright you got it baby, my bad." I pull Theo up, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him up in a bear hug, nuzzling my face in his neck. I don't wanna sound all sappy or whatever the "proper" word is, but it's like he's the Steve to my Adam. Every part of his body seems like it was made for me. My arms wrap perfectly around his milky caramel skin and my face fits unerringly in the nook of his neck. I inhale the scent of my babyboy, biting his neck playfully in the process earning a moan from him making me close my eyes and bite my lip.

The sound of his moan will never gets old.

"What is it that you want to give me baby?" I ask, laying down on top of him on his bed, making sure I'm not squishing him.

"I want to give myself to you."

Theo's POV.

"I want to give myself to you." I say with closed eyes. I can't believe I'm telling him this so early, but he just makes me feel so loved and comfortable with myself but at the same time, a bit insecure because he's so perfect. UGH it's complicated!

"Huh?" Xander asks. I open my eyes and he has a quizzical smile on his face. 🙄.

"I'm not repeating myself, asswipe." I push him off of me, grab my night clothes,and walk into the bathroom, turning on the shower. In the mirror I see Xander mouthing something to God and making prayer hands with a nervous look. He's so dumb, but a cute dumb. He turns around and walks over to his bag grabbing his night clothes and I take the time to really take in his appearance.

 He turns around and walks over to his bag grabbing his night clothes and I take the time to really take in his appearance

Damn. This boy really is a masterpiece. His athletic build reminds me of a football player's but I'm not sure if he's into that, I only know of basketball. I'm not a top but if I was 😍‼️😩, those cakes would be heaven. That doesn't mean I can't grab while he's 7 inches deep in-