Chapter 12.

go ahead and vote,please.🦄

Xander's POV.

Aw damn, he used the full government name

Aw damn, he used the full government name. I don't want to have to lie to him, but I know he'll be fucking pissed if he finds out about me getting into illegal shit cause we're already under Gatts' huge ass magnifying glass.

"Uh...they uh..I was going down for some uh.." I scratch the back of my neck while I look down at my shoes.

"Spit it out. You was just so eager to go down there, the reason should still be fresh on your mind." Theo says with crossed arms and that cute sassy face only he can do. If he wasn't mad at me and I wasn't scared he'd slap me, I'd kiss his lips ten times right now.

What can I say, I got hella heart eyes for the kid

"Alexander I'm not about to ask you anymore -" He starts.

"Alright. But you have to promise to not get mad at me." I grab his hands that by the way were still dusty from whatever he was doing.

"I'm not making any promises just tell me."

"I was going down there to get weed." I confess, looking him in his eyes waiting for his reaction.

"Really? After we're already on the brink of getting separated you'd risk us for drugs?" He snatches his hands away from mine and walks into the closet..

I follow him into the closet as he grabs a change of clothes."Baby I was just stressed at the moment, I wasn't thinking!"

"You think I haven't been stressed X? Not that I have a problem with it, but I have to work extra hard to keep you in line and somehow make sure I don't boil over with my temper. I would never resort to something that could get us separated dickhead." He spits, bumping into me as he walks into the shower.

"You don't gotta call me out my name."

"I don't have to do a lot of things, but I do." He takes off his shirt and starts the shower.