Chapter 9.

vote,comment and add this
                 this to your reading lists 💦.

Theo's POV.

"The fuck is going on?" Xander booms as I pull my hand away from Ivan's cold lips. Oh shit. I back away from the register and look at Ivan's evil grin from the other side of the counter.

"I was just telling him about what he's missing." Ivan says and grabs his length, making my face scrunch up. The fuck?

That sets Xander over the edge and he drops the bag of Doritos, reaching over the counter grabbing Ivan by his throat. He draws his arm back and realization hits me. He can't get into any more trouble because we might get separated 😩!

I grab Xander's strong arm as his fists connects with Ivan's face and try to pull him off of the soon to be dead body. He yanks his arm away with a menacing growl, jumping over the counter knocking over products in the process.

 He yanks his arm away with a menacing growl, jumping over the counter knocking over products in the process

At this point Xander and Ivan are all the way on the floor, opposite the side of the counter I'm on. Fucking great.

"Xander please!" I scream as I hear a cracking sound as Xander literally stomps on Ivan's ribcage.

"Don't you" Stomp. "Ever" Stomp. "FUCKING." Stomp. "TOUCH HIM!" Stomp Stomp. At this point Ivan is coughing up blood so I have to do something.

With all my force, I pull Xander's large body to the ground and sit on top of him, his breathing uneven and labored. I look at his swollen eye and wince.

"X, come to the back there's some cold-"

"Get the fuck off me." He scoffs, pushing me off of him and walking to the storage room of the store as I sit there in awe.

What the fuck did I do?

"Who did this to him!?" Lieutenant Brown and Officer Yellowman run to Ivan's aching body, calling what I suppose is a medic. My mouth can't even begin to form a word, I'm just so shocked.

"This looks like a job by Xander." Officer Yellowman suggests.

"We can't worry about that right now, get him to the medic NOW." Lieutenant Brown stresses as Xander walks out, an ice cream bar under his eye. The officers leave the store but there's still Ivan's blood all over the floor in front of the register.