Chapter 1.

surprise release on
you hoes.

Theo's POV.

Getting off the stuffy bus was like pure heaven because I could barely handle another moment in that axe machine on wheels. Don't get me wrong, a little bit of axe can bring me to my knees, but these bugaboos don't know that less is more. So annoying. I roll my eyes and follow Kian to the side of the bus and line up with the rest of the boys and what seems to be some sort of sergeant comes out in a ridiculous uniform. Pants 'bout tight as shit.

"Why his pants so tight?" I whisper into Kian's ear and we both chuckle. We may not have gotten off on the wrong foot but he's all I'm gonna have here.

"SILENT YOU INGRATES!" The sergeant steps up into Kian and I's personal space and all the other boys' eyes are on us. I'm just itching to say something back to this man who knows nothing about me. Stay calm Theo.

I roll my eyes and lean back onto the side of the bus as he continues his little spiel or whatever. His breath stinks.

"This is not a summer camp. This is not a home away from home. This is not a fun zone." The other boys who I assume are frequent visitors join in with the sergeant.

"Kian you're back this year. To think I believed you changed." Disappointment drips from the sergeant's voice.

             (The Outside of the Facility.)💰

I look at the huge building behind the sergeant and to be honest the shit looks like a hotel

I look at the huge building behind the sergeant and to be honest the shit looks like a hotel. I don't really know what we even do here because my mom sent me here without as much as an I love you.

My eyes wander over to the long line of boys stretched across the side of this double decker. No one is really ugly but there's no one that really is extra sexy so fa-....nevermind.

For the second time today my eyes meet Xander's cold blue ones. My knees get a bit wobbly as he looks over at me with his hands in his pocket. I use this time to take in his full appearance. He's wearing a pair of adidas pants with a white tee and the ugly sweater 7's. Typical thot boy fit. But I have a feeling he's not typical AT ALL.

"Alright. Old guys find a new guy and lead them to the mess hall. IN A STRAIGHT LINE." The sergeant screams and enters the huge facility. Kian holds his arm out with a smile and I interlock mine with his, returning the smile.

The inside of this building is so fucking pretty! This isn't what I expected it to be at all. My mom must've paid top dollar for this shit because I feel like a Huxtable right now. This can't be where I'm living for the next 3 months. Tell Ashton he can come out with the camera crew now. I take in all the high ceilings and masculine paintings on the wall with the Ten Commandments inscribed on the main wall that leads to the Mess Hall I suppose. Kian and I are in the middle of the line so just out of curiosity I turn around to see how the other boys are reacting to the facility.