Chapter 22.

Your stay in Cabin Thirty ends next chapter.😥

Xander's POV.

"Is everything handled bro?" I ask Jarvis as we stand in line waiting for our graduation gowns and caps. My final year at Martinelli's. I honestly never thought I would graduate from this place. Every year I'd always get re-enrolled because of my "problematic ways" 🙄. But I'm just glad now that I can move on with my life with Theo.

"Yeah, we're probably gonna have to make some pallets on the floor until we go furniture shopping." Jarvis rolls his eyes and sighs. "Kian's not gonna be happy about that. I'm probably not gonna get any ass until we get furniture." His eyes go wide in realization. "FUCK THAT, I'll take care of the furniture, hold my spot!" He runs off to the resource room as I chuckle to myself. He's lowkey doing us both a favor cause Theo's not gonna be feeling the floor pallet situation either.

"Next." The lady at the desk says and I hand her my and Jarvis' size slip that reads our size and length for our gowns/caps. She takes a look at the slips and glances at me quickly before doing a double take.

"You're actually graduating this year?"

Before I could say anything she quickly corrected herself

"My delivery may not have been the best. I just mean- I- I didn't think- It's just that-.......I'm sorry." She clenches her hands together and gives me a sorrowful look.

"I want to be offended but I guess I don't really have room considering my past. It's all good." I assure her as she goes to the long rack of gowns, thumbing through the different sizes.

"Come around the counter, this medium you're listed for seems like it'll be too small on you." I walk around the counter and slip the large gown over my gym shorts and t-shirt. It didn't feel too comfortable. She was right, it was a little tight.

A nigga gaining happy relationship weight 😛! Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to lose my abs or nothing like that, I've just gained that extra weight that people get when they're in a bomb ass relationship. Even if I never become fat I'll always be fat boy to Theo 😂. I'm okay with that though.

"Try on this large with this white dress shirt." She says handing me a long sleeve button up and I slip on both of the garments. She eyes the gown and makes a few little adjustments before smiling up at me through the mirror in front of us. "You like it?"

 "You like it?"