Chapter 3.

Theo's POV.

"This look good?" He says coming out of the walk in closet back into the room. I can't even lie, his ass looks good as fuck right now. He's wearing a black t shirt with black jeans and his Taxi 12s. He wasn't too dressy as of yet but still, his swag had him owning the simple outfit.

"Actually yes. Was that so hard princess?" I mock as we walk out of the room and head into the elevator so we can go down to the lake where the party's supposed to be held.

We step into the elevator and he presses the L button for Lobby and we migrate to opposite sides of the elevator, facing each other. For the hundredth time today, his eyes lock me in place.

"You gone learn to stop calling me princess, more like King." He says with a straight face, eyes still piercing my soul.

"Okay and who's going to teach me? You? Boy-" I'm cut off by him advancing towards me gripping my sides and lifting me onto the arm railing of the elevator and my legs unconsciously wrap around his waist,pulling him closer to me. His icy breath is uneven and I can feel the heat of his body radiating, eyes still one with mine.

"What did I say about that fucking attitude?" He questions but it came out more like a statement. He squeezes my sides firmly making me moan and close my eyes briefly. Still in shock from what just happened, the only response I give is a lip bite.

WHY IS HE MAKING ME WEAK LORD??! Why the hell is he putting me in my place? He was supposed to be my summer project

WHY IS HE MAKING ME WEAK LORD??! Why the hell is he putting me in my place? He was supposed to be my summer project. He was supposed to be the one I worked on to be whipped on me. Now it looks like he's got me whipped on him, for real. At this point, I don't even care. I just know he's fine as hell and I want to be his. Nothing like a man who can shut you up.

You ever get to cussing your man out and then he just grab you real aggressively or get up in your face to chill you out and you get a lil hot and bothered?

The ding of the elevator brings me out of my thoughts and Xander untangles our bodies and walks out of the elevator, waiting for me to come out too. I jump down and lead the way to the lake.

The moon lit walk to the lake was silent other than the crunching of the grass as we made our way to the big gathering of boys and blasting music. I hope things don't slow down and get awkward between us now. I mean at least now I know he's somewhat gay maybe? I honestly have nothing to go off other than the fact that he hemmed me up in an elevator and I THOUGHT there was a little flirtation behind it. Oh and the fact that I briefly swiped my ass across his dick and he didn't really do anything and it looked like he actually liked it.

"Theo over here!" I look over towards the array of speakers and see Kian and some other guy sitting next to him at a picnic like table. I walk over to the table and hug Kian.