Chapter 14.

Xander's POV.

    **MATURE CONTENT BELOW 🍑🍆**

I grin seductively as Theo walks into the storage room. While I was waiting I took my clothes off just to make it easier for when he decided to bring his ass in here.

"Didn't I tell you 15 seconds?" I ask, slightly jerking myself off. Theo bites his lip and pulls his shirt over his head slowly. I walk over to him, full of lust.

"I don't think I told you to take that fucking shirt off. I think you want me to lose control." I push him against the wall and turn him around. This boy makes me feel something that's un-fucking-fathomable.

"Do you want me to lose control?" I push my hands into his joggers and pull them down to his ankles in addition to his briefs. He moans as I push myself into him, my eyes shut in pure ecstasy.

"Fuck,X." He breathes as I go to town on his ass. That act right is what you got to prescribe for Theo because sometimes he forgets who he's dealing with. Low key he be getting me to in check with it too cause his throw it back game is too crucial 🤔.

I pull his head back and bring his lips to mine, in a messy kiss. He moans into my mouth and swirls his tongue with mine giving me that familiar intoxicating feeling.

"You want to ride me baby?" I moan out huskily as I can feel myself beginning to reach the beginning of my climax. He nods as I plant butterfly kisses along his jawline. I lay back on the cold floor, wincing at the frosty feeling.

"Aaah shit." Theo moans out as he eases himself down on my dick, jacking himself off the whole time as well. I meet his bounces with thrusts of my own, creating our regular rhythm. His muscles tighten up and I can tell he's just as close to climaxing as I am.

The vision of him on top of me and his beautiful fucking body and face throws me over the edge and I can feel the veins in my neck throb as I shoot my load into Theo's warm insides. He moans out an I love you before shooting his discharge into my chest and collapsing on top of me.

"I love you, Beauty." I mumble, kissing the top of his head.

"I love you more, Beast." Theo whispers into my ear before pressing small kisses across my collarbone.

" Theo whispers into my ear before pressing small kisses across my collarbone

I smile to myself and realization hits me. I'm in love with this little dude, so no more secrets.

I sigh and collect my thoughts, preparing for the worst.

"Theo I gotta tell you something."