Bound By Blood: 43. Locked Up Part I

Diana's POV:

I'm laying on a cold concrete ground. A cold breeze brushes along my body and I shiver, curling myself up. I finally open my eyes, waiting for them to adjust in the darkness. When they do, I see another body next to me curled up on the ground.

It's a boy and the back of his shirt is soaked with blood. I lift my head up, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion while I look around. I'm in a dark room. The door is metal which looks indestructible and locked. A small window is at the back of the wall but there's metal bars so no one can escape.

I narrow my eyes back at the boy and he groans in pain turning to lay on his back. Than I see who is it and my voice gets caught in my throat.

It's Xavier.

I crawl to him, running my hands up and down his body, tears trying to escape my eyes. I look besides him and there's six bloody bullets laying on the floor. He must have gotten shot. I lift up his shirt while he winces in pain and his wounds are still open with little amounts of blood still dripping. They aren't closing.

"Xavier." I cry, shaking him while he flutters his eyes open. "Xavier." I take a deep breath, trying to push aside the pain on my back.

"Diana?" He calls, his blue eyes looking up at me. "I'm so sorry." He whispers, lifting up his shaking arm and his hand cupping my cheek. I smile at him while he closes his eyes again, crying in pain.

"What can I do to help you?" I ask him, intertwining my fingers with his.

"Nothing." He mumbles, opening his eyes again to see me. He gives me a cheeky smile and I bite my bottom lip, holding in a cry. There is something between us that isn't giving up. The Prophecy isn't giving up.

"But your wounds aren't healing." He nods his head no while I crawl behind him, placing his head on my lap so he can rest.

"It's fine, we'll be okay, I'll get you out."

I look down at him while he clenches his jaw so he doesn't let out another yelp of pain. I glance around the room to see if there is anything but there's nothing. Than it clicks in my head. Xavier is a vampire and he needs blood to heal.

"Xavier, take my blood you need it."

"What? No."

"Take it, let me at least do something and heal you. I can't watch you in pain right now." He sighs while I bring my wrist up to his mouth. He slowly opens his eyes and stares at it, licking his lips and opening his mouth. I watch him nervously, I never fed a vampire my blood. I've only been attacked. My heart starts to race when his lips touch my skin, they're so cold. The hair on the back of my neck stands up and I feel his fangs stabbing my skin.

He slowly lifts his arm and grabs mine, holding it tight while he bites down, his teeth breaking my skin. I whimper out from the sharp pain that runs down my body. He sucks on my blood, lifting his head off my lap and rolling his eyes back in satisfaction.

It's weird, now when he's sucking my blood. I'm giving him life again, my blood is circulating through his veins. My blood. His wounds are going to heal because of me, thank god for me. It's weird how vampires only drink blood to their full and it does everything for them. Gives them speed, strength, healing.

He pulls away, licking his lips before dragging his tongue along the wound he created on my wrist. He was probably healing it for me. He pulls away before slowly getting up and standing up on his knees. Xavier stares at me before looking down at my body.

"Where is your wound?" He asks me while I bring my fingers to my back and I touch it. The stitches are there but is covered with a big bandage.

"On my lower back, why?"

"Turn around." He says to me and I nod, turning around. I feel his hands touch the edge of my shirt and lifts it up a little. He tucks it under my bra so it doesn't fall back down. He rips the bandage off and I suck in a curse from the sticky part sticking on my skin and being ripped off.

"What are you doing?" I ask him when I feel his fingers lightly graze over my stitches.

"Just don't move." He says and suddenly I'm pinned on my ground. I yelp in pain from my wound and Xavier is on top of me. My head is pinned on the ground while he's sitting on my back.

"Xavier!"

"Sh! Or they will hear!" He says to me and I feel his breath on my back, near my wound. His lips hit them and all of a sudden I hear ripping noises and I feel his teeth grab my stitches. He's ripping my stitches apart with his teeth! I shout and whisper his name but he doesn't listen. Suddenly, I feel my wound reopening, the pain numb. Eventually he brings his tongue over my wound and now I know what he's doing. He's healing the painful bloody hole.

He finally gets off of me and I feel this weird vide run along my back. He sits on his butt, resting his arms on his knees while I slowly turn around to face him.

"I just healed that ugly wound." Xavier says to me with a smile on his face.

"Thanks." My cheeks blush with shyness for some reason.

Suddenly, Xavier's smile vanishes and he licks his lips.

"If I kiss you now, would it be wrong?" My voice gets lost in my throat and I'm shocked that he said that. I swallow loudly and I part my lips, trying to talk but I can't. I nod no and the smile appears on his lips again.

Suddenly, he leans towards me and smashes his lips against mine. I feel numb but I lift my arms up and I hang them over his shoulders. This felt right, even though we are in a bad situation. At least I know that he still loves me as much as I love him.

Hey guys! So it's almost the end of the book. I'm so sorry! But I will write new vampire books just for you guys!

vote

comment

follow me :)