Bound By Blood: 50. To The World

The next morning:

Today decided to be very sunny out in the morning. Alexander contacted news reporters and camera men so we can talk to everyone in the whole world. We drove to Delilah's Park that is an hour away to have the announcement taken place.

They made a small stage where we can stand and show ourselves. Humans and vampires crowded around us to hear what is going on. There was about five microphones pulled together so we can talk and a podium. Once of the camera men tell us that we have one minute till they record us on the breaking news all around the world.

Xavier looks at me while I give him a soft nod. We walk to the podium, the microphones turning on and I feel myself shaking. I turn to face Alexander who is sitting besides his mother who looks like she is out of this world. He smiles at me until the a news reporter counts down to 1 from 3.

"Three, two, one..." Xavier sighs while looking at the silent crowd around us.

"Hello, humans and vampires, I am Xavier Gregory Dagger." He pauses, a loud breath through the mic. I feel his hand wrap around mine between us. "I will be taking the death of my father, Jean Alexander Daggers' throne."

"I thought it was his other son Alexander Dagger!" A vampire shouts through the crowd and other people agree with him.

"Well, he handed the spot to me and I am taking it. And now that I am the new King of Vampires and for humans, I will be changing some rules." Complains appear through the crowd. I look down in silence. "Calm down, nothing big but you all must be wondering the recent accident of my father's death."

"What did happen!" Someone shouts and we hear the Queen sniffle some tears behind us. The video men are pointing at her, I'm feeling a bit disturbed that they are... I would have wanted privacy except them videoing me and showing the whole world.

"Not many of you all know about the Prophecy. The Prophecy that was in my family for a long time. When the war of Vampires and Humans broke out, the witches created a Prophecy which would be for me. The youngest son, Xavier Dagger will fall in love with a human to show that both kinds will come at peace." Shouting from people appear and the whole crowd go in a riot. Xavier let goes of me and clenches his fists at his side, shouting through the mic.

Eventually, everyone stopped, turning back around to face us, their faces expressing not so happy details. One vampire snarls at me, his fangs long in his mouth, his head gesturing at me.

"And I'm guessing she is the human."

"Yes, she is. Her name is Diana Wilson and she will be by my side as mine and your Queen. You all will treat her the same as you all do for my family and I... no buts. Now, back to what I was saying. There was a witch who was turned into a vampire years ago and hid it as a secret. His name was Andrew Walsh and you all must know he was the one who caused my fathers death."

"He didn't want the Prophecy to live on and tried to kill Diana and my family. Dylan Decker and some of his friends also died along with him, but earning the death of my father and sister."

"How about if we don't want you to be with a human." The same vampire snapped back at Xavier. Suddenly, the guards beside us take a step closer to the crowd, people moving back so they be feared.

"You don't like it? None of my problem. If anyone comes in contact with my family or my love, my guards will do the help to kill you. There will be no war between vampires and humans, if humans die in front of my eyes, I won't hesitate to kill the vampire who did it." Some humans thanked him but the vampires spat with hate.

"So you are going against your own kind." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. Xavier choked on his words because he didn't know what to say back.