Author's Note

I would like to thank everyone who read Bound By Blood. It was an incredible experience and reading comments from readers saying they love it or to complaining about the characters. Haha. I'm sorry if you hated them at one point in the book!

And thanks for staying alive with the horrible mistakes sometimes (sorry I don't have an editor)

When I first came to the world of Wattpad I didn't think my books would become huge just like other ones. But when I started writing Bound By Blood I had a feeling that this one was going to be big.

I had the amazing support from friends and you people- my loving readers - and I enjoyed writing more.

So I am very thankful for all of you reading till the end, voting, commenting and especially, following me! I am very pleased. :)

If there is any questions you want to ask me about my book, PM me or whatever! I would like to answer them and I so sorry if you all expected to see Diana turn. I am not a big person turning the main character into a vampire. I love vampires so much but I hate watching mine suffer the fact that they are one and all that whatnot.

Ps- these are the characters I have chosen! If you don't like them, imagine other ones!

Also: would you guys like if I did a sequel? Or a spin-off about Dylan or Mr. Walsh? Let me know but it might take time!

-Gia Alexiou