Bound By Blood: 44. Locked Up Part II

No one came to see us. No one as in Dylan or Mr. Walsh or Dylan's friends. I sat next to Xavier against the wall, playing with his fingers.

"How are we going to get out?" I whisper to him while he leans his head against the wall.

"I don't know but we will, trust me." I glance into his incredible beautiful eyes and I nod as he leans and kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry, Diana. For kicking you out and calling you those names. I didn't mean it, I really didn't. I was just mad and sad and lonely, I wasn't thinking. I can't even think of hurting you." He finishes talking while I feel tears well up in my eyes.

"I forgive you Xavier but I think we should talk about this after escaping." I admit, pulling my hand away from his and resting it on my own lap. His fingers twitch when mine aren't intertwined with his and he curls them into fists.

"Yeah, you're right." Xavier mutters while looking down and I turn the other way, trying not to hurt his feelings. Suddenly, my stomach growls in hunger and I clench it. "You're hungry."

"I'm okay, I can survive."

"No, you can't starve." He gets up and walks to the door, slamming onto it. The metal echoes in the room, a loud thud every time he punched it.

"Hey!" He screams while still punching. "Hey, open this door or I will kill you." Xavier growls and he pauses, pressing his ear against the door. All of a sudden, he gets thrown off the ground and flies back onto the wall. I get up alarmed, my heart racing in fright. "What the fuck?" He shouts. Oh god, Xavier doesn't know Mr. Walsh is a witch.

Xavier is on the ground, groaning from the force onto the wall while he tries to get up. Again, he is lifted off his feet and he's gasping for air until he slams against the other wall, Sheetrock cracking and making a hole through the wall.

The door opens and Mr. Walsh walks in with Troye and Isaac. Mr. Walsh is whispering Latin under his voice, something I guess witches do. He snaps his fingers together and suddenly there's fire. Fire on Xavier's leg.

I don't know what to do but when I yell at them to stop they don't listen to me, or even make me feel visible around them. They are ignoring me. I feel furious because they are hurting Xavier while he is screaming in pain.

"Stop!" I shout, running up to Mr. Walsh and pushing him. He trips on his legs when I push him and suddenly, Troye and Isaac grab me and hold me back. The fire vanishes on Xavier and the bottom of his jeans are burnt to crisp.

Mr. Walsh narrows his eyes to me and slowly walks towards my direction. I try to get out of the boys grip but I can't. They are too damn strong.

"Don't underestimate me, human." He spits and Xavier slowly stands up.

"Get away from her."

"Oh we know that I can kill both of you at the same time but I would most likely kill you." He turns his head to Xavier and he takes a step back. Xavier's leg looks like three degree burns because it's in crisp and the room smells like human flesh. I look at his leg and it's slowly healing back to his own color skin.

"Try me." Xavier growls and Mr. Walsh chuckles.

"I can't kill you two."

"Why not?"

"Don't you wonder how I just lit your leg on fire?" Xavier narrows his eyes to him and my voice gets stuck in my throat.

"You're a witch."

"Ding-ding-ding-ding!" Mr. Walsh claps and I nod my head no. "I can't kill you two because if I do, I ruin the Prophecy which makes me lose my powers."

"Good, so I can kill you first." Xavier leaps towards him and they both fall on the ground. I lift my foot and I stomp it back down on Troye while his grip loosens. I yank my arm away from him and I knee Isaac where the sun doesn't shine.

I pull away from them and I run to the opened door but it slams shut and I'm thrown back. I hit the wall and I fall down. Mr. Walsh starts to punch Xavier in the face while the two other boys start to kick him in the stomach. Eventually, Xavier falls back down and loses conscious.

"Do something like that again and I'll make the boys kill you. I just need you guys for leverage to kill your whole Dagger family." Mr. Walsh says and leaves us alone again.

Alexander's POV:

"Father I think I know where they are." I say while I'm trying to catch up to my father's pace. He's telling everyone to lock down the mansion and go find Xavier and Diana.

At the hospital, I told Xavier go get her while I tried to calm down Mrs. Wilson but then he was gone. I saw his blood all over the ground in the other hall which made the conclusion that he got taken. He got taken by the same people who Diana got taken from. They said that Dylan is nowhere to be seen at home so he must be in this mess.

I know what's coming and I'm not afraid of it to happen. I'm ready. Father isn't really listening to me because he is worried for Xavier and Diana.

"Father!" I shout and he stops, turning around and staring me down.

"How in hell would you know where they are!"

"Xavier's scent is very strong on her and I sniffed them out." I pause and he sighs. "They are in an abandoned warehouse down at the coast."

"Are you sure about this Alexander?"

"Yes, I'm positive." I say and he nods his head.

"Then let's go get them." We walk down the stairs where mother and Juliet are with ten guards.

"We know where they are."

"No, you are not going." Mother says to father and I.

"Yes we are." I say but when I walk closer to the doors, the guards don't let me through. "The longer we take the faster they will get tortured!" I scream and father nods no, listening to mother.

"Let the guards get them."

"No!" I shout and when I yell at them father tells the guards to take me up to my room. What is his problem? Is he a coward and doesn't want to sacrifice his own life to save his son and the woman he's in love with?

I try to get out of their grip but they take me to my room and throw me in there. They lock the door from the outside and I can't get out. I only have one more option.

I go to the window and I open it, climbing out to the edge and jumping out. I land on my feet and I run to my car, jumping in. Before I can drive off, someone else comes in from the passenger seat. I turn to see Juliet giving me a grin.

"I snuck out too."

"Juliet, don't come."

"No, I want to." She pauses and puts on her seatbelt. "Drive or I'll get there by myself." I wasn't going to fight her so I sign, putting it on drive and I press on the gas, driving off before my parents see that we are missing.

So much action!!!

Only a couple of more chapters left!

Vote
Comment
Follow me.