Chapter 1

It's a beautiful day outside...

Birds are singing....

Flowers are blooming....

On days like these..

Kids like you...

Should burn in hell...

----

A girl with (h/c) and (e/c) laid under a king sized bed, hiding from one of her friends.

She tried to hide a giggle as her friend walked into the room.

"(Y/n)?" A man who wore a top hat, had red hair, and yellow eyes, looked around her room.

"(Y/n)? Where are you?" For a moment there was a breath of silence before the man walked over to the door closing it, he then walked back over to the bed, first looking under the covers before he turned to look in the closet.

The little girl named (y/n) (l/n) began to move out from under the bed, as she crept away, making sure her friend didn't see her, she opened the door and bolted down the hall, a smile planted onto her face as she ran away from her bedroom.

She looked around for a breath moment before hiding under one of the work benches with a cloth covering the bottom of the bench.

Footsteps were heard as it was silent for only a moment, "(y/n) I can see your feet." Her friend commented, but the girl didn't move, "(y/n)?" He walked closer before pulling the cloth up, the girl just smiled cheerfully at the man, getting up, "Okay, okay.. You found me..!" She beamed up at her friend.

The man named Jason smiled, he patted her head a little, "You're so sweet." He said as he turned, grabbing the girls shoulder and brought her over into another room.

They were currently playing in Jason's workshop.

Jason led the girl to a room sectioned off by the rest of his workshop, it was a small room with a small bed for a child and the desk and shelves were filled with dolls and toys that Jason had created for you... And only you.

The girl however didn't have a family.

She didn't know what love was until Jason found her on the streets, she was only 3 back then.

Jason still remembers how skinny she was, she barely had meat on her body..

But now..

But now she only needs Jason..

He takes care of her and shows her love.

The first day with her however was a bit hard, due to her not trusting him, but after awhile she began to trust him and wasn't afraid around him..

She was now 6 years old.

From what Jason knows (y/n) was abandoned when she was a baby, her biological family sent her to an orphanage since they wanted a boy, the family that adopted her only wanted someone to work for them, once they found out she was useless they abandoned her.

Jason was surprised at first to see she wasn't dead, but she was close to death on that day, if he never came she would've been dead..

Jason picked her up and put her on her bed, Jason had a little black toy mouse named Liquirizia on his shoulder, it made a little squeak as if it was saying something.

Jason patted (y/n) it's late, "you should rest." Jason's said with a smile, "Alright.. And tomorrow we can play?" Jason smiled and nodded, "Yes." Jason handed (y/n) a (f/a) stuff animal, (y/n) hugged the stuff animal closed smiling at Jason as he ruffled her hair a little before leaving the room.

As the girl went to sleep Jason's smile turned into a scowl, "Now.. About that boy who rejected me.." Jason grabbed a saw like weapon and looked at Liquirizia, "Oh, I can't wait to show (y/n) the new doll I'm making just for us!"