Chapter 3

The girl sat up immediately as two other dolls came over to her, grabbing her.

One pinned her down to the bed while the other forced her mouth open, "Why do you get to live?" One of the dolls asked as the boy climbed onto the bed, winding up a toy red mouse.

The girls eyes widen, she new that you mouse exploded since Jason warned her not to play with it.

"P-Please stop!" The little girl struggled under the two girls, as the boy went to put the red toy mouse in (y/n) mouth, Jason immediately grabbed the toy mouse and- "J-Jason!"

...

On the count of three you'll wake up..

1...

2...

--

"3.."

The now 10 year old girl opened her eyes.

"How do you feel, (y/n)?" The doctor writing down something on his clipboard asked.

"Like I'm about to die.." The doctor sighed as he said, "Now (y/n)-" "Can I go back to my room?"

"Yes, but first it's time for your new medicine. Nurse! We're ready!"

The door opened and a nurse walked out, "Is anything different, doctor?"

"No, everything's the same.. Still fantasizing about having a home and such things.."

The girl huffed, the nurse gave her the new 'medicine'.

It was red pills, taking it, there was a moment of silence before her scenery changed to a peaceful little office to a bloodied workshop with a dead corpse laying on the work bench, she gasped as she then felt lightheaded, she then fell to the floor and passed out.