(Re-write) Chapter 5

Chris and LJ finally stopped fighting after waking almost everyone up.

Chris sighed, walking into the kitchen, "Wait.. Where's (y/n)?"

You were gripping your arm, sorta afraid as you followed Jason to his room.

Looking down at your feet, you were nervous, afraid, and scared (technically the same thing).

"Hey, (y/n)!" Toby picked you up, smiling at you, "What are you doing with Jason?" Toby glanced at the red haired male who had a displeased look on his face.

"What? Mad that I stopped you from hurting (y/n)?" Toby twitched a little as he settled you behind him, "I won't let you hurt my daughter." Toby hissed out in anger.

You stiffened up, 'daughter? Wait.. I have two dads?' You were obviously confused.

Jason walked up to Toby, gripping Toby's shirt, he was about to say something until Laughing Jack came into view.

"Am I disturbing something?" He asked, cocking his head to the side, Jason let go of Toby, "No, I was just kindly telling Toby to mind his own business." Jason walked off, Toby sighed, "That was close.."

Toby turned to you, picking you up, "You should get ready for school. Though I'd like you to be home schooled like I used to be." Toby muttered the last part but both you and Jack heard it as clear as day.

Toby put you back down, "Go find Chris, (y/n)." You nodded, running off, Jack stood there looking at his feet for a moment before walking over to Toby.

"... Are you still mad at me..?"

Toby glared at Jack, "As in me finding you sleeping and having sex with another a few days ago? Yes." Toby punched Jack in the face, it didn't effect the clown but did it effect Toby-big time.

A sickening crack was heard from Toby's hand when it made contact with Jacks face, due to Toby being numb, he couldn't feel the pain, but he knew he wouldn't be able to punch anyone or hold his hatchets anymore.

Toby groaned, stomping off, leaving a clearly sad monochrome clown.