Chapter 5

(Y/n) had held her stuff animal close, resting her head on its head.

Her (e/c) eyes looked around her 'new' room.

After the dead guard was found she was put in a new room, security cameras saw that she and the guard entered the room but only the little girl came out.

They thought she killed the guard and the pit bull when all she did was watch him die..

The room was small, a mattress laying against the wall and only one door and one window that was high up to where she couldn't look outside.

(Y/n) closed her eyes, she barely cried, but this was too much for the 10 year old..

They locked away a innocent child.

Tears fell down her face as she began crying, holding her stuff animal close, her tears getting onto her clothes that were ripped up and dirty.

'I.. I want to go home!' She thought thinking about how happy she would be with Jason, them playing games and just having fun!

With that said.. This didn't stop her tears- she just cried harder, her sobbing turned into loud cries.

That's when she felt two arms wrapped around her, her head shot up to find Jason hugging her, she didn't say anything, she hugged him back, her tears still falling down her face as she stared at Jason's face.

She rested her head on Jason's shoulder, her breathing was fast and uneasy, Jason only rubbed circles into her back, his mahogany colored hair covering his eyes a little as he only whispered calming things to her.

(Y/n) clenched Jason's vest as she said, "P.. Please..? I want to go home.." Jason sighed, "Don't worry, you'll go home soon.."

(Y/n) shot up, "But I don't want to wait! They locked me up in here and give me that awful medicine!" She exclaimed only for Jason to grab her shoulder, "Please, calm down." "N-No! Every time they give me that.. That medicine my memory of you keeps fading!" Hot tears ran down her face, Jason's expression changed from a sad expression to a almost.. Happy expression.

Honestly Jason's wanted her to return home, he truly did.. But... There's something Jason wants from (y/n)... And he'll soon have it if he keeps her here..