Chapter 2

Jason had just finished his new doll.

After- ahem, 'fixing'.. His precious doll, he cleaned his clothing and glanced at Liquirizia who rolled up to him, spinning and squeaking to get his attention.

"Hm? What is it Liquirizia?" He asked, "Is (y/n) still asleep?"

That's when a scream came from (y/n) room, making Jason's eyes widen, he quickly ran to her room, opening the girls door he saw her holding onto the (f/a) stuff animal with dear life, glancing to the side, one of the dolls he 'fixed up' were standing there.

"What the hell did you do?" Jason snapped, "Get out of my sight- now!" The girl nodded and quickly ran off, she had a rose sewed to her mouth so she couldn't speak even if she tried.

Jason sat next to (y/n), shaking her lightly, her (e/c) eyes opened up as she sat up, quickly hugging Jason.

Jason wrapped his arms around her, "Hey, it's okay! It was just a small nightmare!" Jason rubbed her back trying to soothe her.

(Y/n) had tears coming down her face, Jason knew none of the dolls that he 'fixed up' liked (y/n).

Liquirizia somehow tells Jason these things or he'll over hear one of the dolls that are allowed to talk, talking bad about (y/n) making them get a little 'fix up'.

Jason rested his head on top of (y/n) his hat was tilted to the side a little, it was silent for a moment before (y/n) said, "T-They said you'll hurt me.." She muttered, catching Jason's attention, "They?" She pointed out the door, Jason turned to see some of the dolls looking into the room, Jason's eyes changed from yellow to a clear color with an eerie green glow.

They all ran away, 'Why do they hate her so much?'

(Y/n) just sat there, "What did they say I'll do to you?" (Y/n) looked up, "T-They said you'll turn me into a-a doll like them.. B-But you'll never do that.. R-Right..?" Jason nodded, "You're right. I'll never do that to you."

Jason gave you a small smile before he picked you up, carrying you out of your room and down the hall, he carried you into his room where he then laid you back down on his bed, you were still holding your stuff animal close, Jason took off his hat and placed it onto his dresser, you closed your eyes for a moment before you heard the bed creak, you opened your eyes to see Jason laying down next to you, he pulled you close, wrapping his arm around you, letting you rest your head on his chest, you didn't hear a heart beat come from his chest, no.. Instead you heard a soft melody of a music box..

The girl didn't mind it, no, in fact she enjoys it, the soft soothing melody of the music box, she knew Jason had a music box, it was a blue music box with yellow designs on it, Jason didn't let anyone but himself touch it, she never questioned it, she thought it was something precious to him and that he doesn't want someone to make a mistake and break it, but it wasn't that..

Jason doesn't want anyone to break it because- yes he doesn't want anyone to break it, but if someone made a mistake and break it- he'll die. That music box was his heart- his way of living, of course it is always inside him- inside his chest that is- he'll sometimes take it out and let the soothing melody play for both of you.

Your breathing slowed a little as you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

---

In the morning Jason got up early to 'fix' most of the dolls.

He then came back to wake you up, you laid in the same spot on the bed, your hair was a bit messy from sleeping which Jason knew he would have to brush your hair.

He shook you lightly, "It's time to get up (y/n).." You opened one eye and yawned, to Jason your yawn was cute- as well as your sneezes, since you sneezed like a kitten..

You sat up tiredly, rubbing one eye, "Erm.." You let out another yawn before Jason got up and headed off, letting you wake up a bit, sometimes you do make a mistake and fall back to sleep though.

(Wolfy: Not me! If I fall back to sleep then I'm tired and you should let me rest!)

Jason got you some new clothing from your room and headed back into his room, you sat on the edge of the king sized bed looking up at him as Jason also had a brush in his hands.

Sitting next to you, he put your clothes on the bed as he picked you up and sat you in his lap, brushing your hair, he had a ribbon in which he tied your hair up in a ((whatever hairstyle you want it to be in)).

He smiled seeing how you're not resisting like you used to do with him.

He than handed you your clothing, "Here, I'm going to go and fix up some of the dolls, stay in here until then, okay?" You nodded, "Okay."

As Jason left, closing the door behind him, you got yourself undressed and redressed in the new clothing.

You were now wearing a (f/c) t-shirt and blue jeans, since you're going to be playing with Jason today.

However as you waited in the room for Jason to come back the door opened and a doll- a boy who looked to be almost around his teens or preteens came into the room, crossing his arms.

His mouth seemed to be glued shut.. Or at least that's what you think..

But the way he was acting- you knew you were gonna have a bad time..