(Re-write) Chapter 2

"Guys their coming!"

Sally said excitedly, Chris told everyone to hide, grabbing you and hiding behind the sofa.

The door opened, "Eh? It's sure is quiet.." A raspy voice broke out, before-

"SURPRISE!!"

Everyone jumped out of their hiding spots making the two [more like one] jump.

A teen with brown hair was now hugging a man who had black hair and looked more like a clown, the man looked at the teen who was in his arms, "Toby what the fuck?"

Chris laughed, "Oh, did you guys forget what today was?" The man dropped the teen named Toby to the ground, "Well, probably.. I mean we were busy today.."

"LJ for crying out loud! I expecting you not to forget!"

LJ tilted his head to the side before Chris said, "Today was the day I was bringing your daughter here! You know- the one thing YOU trusted me to do!" There was a moment of silence before LJ scratched the back of his head, "Oh! Y-yeah! That's right!"

Chris grabbed you and pushed you in front of him, "Yes, well-" "(y/n)!" LJ immediately hugged you, you weren't a person to say no to hugs even if this was your first time meeting your own father, you hugged him back, smiling like a maniac.

"Heh, she has LJ's smile!" Toby said sitting up, "And sorta my looks!" Toby dusted himself off taking off his mouth guard, he smiled at you.

"Toby be quiet!" LJ shushed the teen making Toby pout, "Screw you!" Toby ran off, "He'll be back.." LJ let go of you, setting you down onto the ground, you were still short, but due to LJ being freakishly tall- you came to his hip, your pretty sure if you weren't his kid you would've been shorter..

Chris then sighed, before saying, "Okay.. Who's burning cheesecake?" Everyone looked into the kitchen to find a man being bitched slapped by a man in a white mask.

"Ow..." The man had red and black highlights in his hair as his face was pressed into the ground.

"Still causing trouble James?"

"Goooooofuuuuuccccckkkyyyyooouuuuurrrrsssseeeeeellllfffff....!"

***

Once dinner got started and everyone ate, you spent some time with LJ.

"So once I get older I can live with you guys?" You asked, looking up at LJ as you sat on his bed, he sat in front of you, his legs crossed with both hands on his ankles.

"Yep! And then you can spend all the time with me than Chris!" LJ said, his smile turned into a frown when he mentioned Chris.

"Er.. Don't you like Chris?" LJ shook his head, "Not really, but at least he didn't throw a fit when I asked him to take care of you." "Hm.. Why did you ask him to take care of me?"

LJ scratched the back of his head, "Well, I'm a killer for starters and I knew I wouldn't have to time to take care of you, however Chris was better with kids then I was since I manly kill or eat them. So, I asked Chris to take care of you until you were older."

"How come Chris never told me about you?" You made a pouty face as your dad did the same thing, "Because he hates me~" he said in a childish voice earning a giggle from you.

"Man, I wish I could live with you.." You lowered your head and let out a huff.

"It's okay, kiddo. Soon you'll be living with us!"

With that said Chris knocked on the door, "(y/n) its getting late." You groaned, "Maaaan, I don't wanna go to go!" "I'm not saying that- I was gonna tell you to take a bath." "Huh? We're staying here?" You smiled, "For the night, you have school in the morning- remember?"

You huffed, "I don't like school! Everyone makes fun of me.."

Chris's stern expression lightened up a little, "Girl, I've been bullied before and I know how it feels but let me say this- and I can't even believe I'm saying this in front of your dad but- you're a child of a pretty awesome killer, and also when he gets made fun of or teased, he just laughs it off because he doesn't take anything serious! So when they make fun of you just laugh it off like your father does- hell even I tried to make fun of your father before and he ended up laughing it off, which I did try this a few times only to realize that whatever I said to him he wouldn't take seriously so I stopped!" You looked up, "So if I just took the insults as jokes they'll get annoyed and leave me alone?" Chris nodded, "Yep! But if they hurt you, you are allowed to beat their heads in!"

LJ chuckled, clearly pleased of what he just heard, "Okay now it's bath time." You climbed off of the bed and ran out of the room as Chris went to follow you LJ grabbed Chris's wrist, "Soooo~ I'm an awesome killer clown?"

Chris's face went back into its stern look, "I only said that to cheer her up, now let me go." Chris yanked his arm from LJ and walked after you.

***

You smiled as Chris washed your hair, "I can't believe how dirty you can get in a couple of minutes!" Chris said, you were taking a bubble bath and of course Chris being Chris- which means him being like a mom to you- he always did this- and mom like things.

"Who am I sleeping with tonight?" You asked, looking up at Chris, "Either me or with your father, though honestly I'd rather you sleep with me than him, he's not the best person to sleep with.." "Hey Chris.." Chris glanced at you, "Hm?"

"Have you and dad dated before?"

There was a moment of awkward silence, the only thing you can hear was the sound of the water swishing around in the bath tub.

"... D-Don't... Don't be silly (y/n)! I don't like your father, okay? And no. I have never dated him before- and I never will."

'Lies!' You thought sending Chris a small glare, "But.. If you keep on glaring at me like that I won't give you anymore candy tonight or tomorrow!"

You gasped, "!!! Don't. You. Dare." Chris smiled, "Then you better be quiet and stop asking me ridiculous questions!"