Chapter 4

As night fell over the hospital, (y/n) laid in her bed, her eyes close as she tried to sleep.

That's when she heard squeaking coming from the other side of the room, she opened up her eyes, sitting up, looking to the side.

Liquirizia was in the open doorway as well as the girls stuff animal, as if the stuff animal had a mind of its own.. It began walking away with Liquirizia.

The girl stood up and ran to the doorway, her bare feet hitting the cold hard tiled floor.

"M-Mr. ((Stuff animal name))!" She called out quietly, knowing if the guards find out she's out of her room she'll be in trouble.

She followed the stuff animal and the windup black mouse.

Once making it to a room where both of them entered the girl opened the door a little looking into the room.

Nothing was in the room except for her stuff animal that now laid on the ground and a blue door..

She walked over to her stuff animal and grabbed it, picking it up, she looked around the room again and noticed several drawings on the wall.

"What are you doin' in here?" She jumped at the sudden hostile voice, turning on her heels she froze seeing one of the guards, he held his dog back as he had dark brown hair and a mustache, his face retorted into a scowl.

"Well?" The dog- or the pit bull terrier- growled at her, she held her stuff animal close, "M-My stuff animal ran off! A-and-" she was cut off when the pit bull barked at her making her back up a little, "Don't be so stupid!" With that he walked over to her, she backed up more, until she bumped into someone..

The guard stopped walking as he stared at the person behind her surprised.

She looked up to see a man standing behind her, his yellow honey colored eyes staring down at her- smiling.

"Hello, (y/n)."

He then looked at the man who pulled out his pistol.

"Get the hell away from her." Was all he said, but the man wasn't afraid, instead he walked in front of (y/n) and towards the man, in a instant the mans gun had dropped as Jason grabbed the guard by his neck, lifting him off the ground.

"Now, now, don't be ridiculous.." Jason looked back at the girl who stood there in shock.

"(Y/n), please close your eyes and cover your ears.."

She did as told, closing her eyes tight and covering up her ears with her hands, but that's what scared her.

She heard a sickening snap of bones as well as a blood curtailing scream, then a thud..

She was shaking, she then heard footsteps, two hands grabbed her wrists, she opened her eyes when her hands were removed from her ears.

Jason was crouched in front of her, a friendly smile on his face.

"J-Jason?" Her voice cracked a little, but she didn't care, she immediately hugged him, tears falling down her face, she missed him- she truly did.

Jason hugged her back, happy to see he wasn't forgotten or rejected by (y/n).

of course that didn't stop (y/n) from looking behind Jason at the guard and the pit bull that laid still on the ground.

"A-Are they dead?" She asked, Jason froze for a moment, looking at her, "Uh.. No! No. No. No! Their just resting..!" She looked up at him confused, of course even if he did kill them she wouldn't mind, death was a thing that was always on her shoulders, ever since she was born..

Death was nothing but a ugly truth and Life was nothing but a beautiful lie..

"C-Can we go home?" She asked looking up at her best and only friend.

However the smile on his face left, "I'm sorry, (y/n) I can't bring you home just yet.." (Y/n) eyes widen, "T-Then when?"

Jason ruffled her gorgeous (h/c) hair, "Hopefully soon.. I must go, but don't worry.." Jason stood, "I'll always be here, by your side, even when you don't see me.... And I'll build for you, the world that you deserve."