(Re-write) Chapter 1

"(Y/n), time for school!"

Your brother called for you, it was a Monday, and you clearly not wanting to go to school- stayed in bed, covering your head with the blankets.

You heard the door open and then footsteps, that's when the blanket was pulled off of your head and someone picked you up.

"C'mon its the first day of school!" Your brother exclaimed, carrying you down the hall in one arm to the bathroom, "Get ready for school or else."

"Or else what?" You asked clearly wanting to see what kind of punishment he'll come up with, "Just get dressed.." "But Chris!" You wined, Chris didn't say a word as he settled you down on your feet and pushed you into the bathroom, "Get ready for school, and that's that."

As Chris left you let out a sigh, getting ready for school, oh and about your parents? Well, you never knew them- it's just you and Chris now..

Chris clearly stopped going to school to take care of you, but you couldn't help wonder where he gets the money to support you two.

After getting dressed and doing the normal morning routine thing, you headed downstairs, Chris was in the kitchen making breakfast.

Chris's short curly black hair that stopped by his shoulders was in a small little ponytail, his cyan eyes trained on the food in front of him, "(y/n) sit down at the table, your food is almost done." He didn't have to look to know your in the room, sitting down in one of the chairs.

***

After breakfast Chris brought you to school.

Bringing you to your classroom, "Now, (y/n) if you be good I'll bring you to see your cousin and someone special!" Your eyes widen, "Really!?" You twitched a little but gave him a smile.

"Yeh!" You exclaimed fist pumping into the air, "Just like your cousin.." Chris chuckled.

As you entered the classroom several parents were telling their kids goodbye and stuff, the teacher noticed you two and walked over to you.

"Oh! You two must be Chris and (y/n)!" You nodded, "Yep!" You twitched again but gave a warm smile.

Chris smiled, "Yeah," Chris ruffled your hair, "(y/n) I need to get going, be good- okay?" "Okay!"

***

After the parents left your teacher wanted you and your classmates to introduce yourselves.

"How about.." The teacher walked around as if wanting to pick a student, you noticed several toys on the windowsill, one of them caught your eye as if it was calling out to you!

But then again toys always caught your attention..

"How about.. (Y/n)!" You looked up to find the teacher in front of you, "Come on and stand up."

You stood, "My names (y/n) (l/n)!" You chirped, "Okay, what's your hobbies?" "My hobbies? Oh! There (f/h) and also I like to play with my big brother!"

That's when one of the kids asked, "Why is your skin so pale?" "Uh.." "Why do you have talons?" Another asked, "Why are you freakishly tall and have freakishly long arms?" "U-Uh.. W-Well..!"

Soon the whole classroom bursts out into questions, you twitched, looking around, "Alright! Alright! That's enough! (Y/n) you can sit down now."

You sat down, putting your hands in your lap, you were a bit tall for a 5 year old and hand long arms that went past your waist, you even had talons- which you wrapped up in bandages to not hurt anybody with, then you had almost paper white skin, you also had a rare disorder that made you twitch and you couldn't feel pain.

***

After about a few hours of work [drawing and stuff] it was lunch time.

You guys headed outside, they allowed you to have lunch outside, you weren't hungry, finding the school food displeasing you dig into your pocket to fetch a few pieces of candy.

Chris knew you had a weird apatite since you mostly eat candy, he always said you were like someone he knows, you never really got to know your parents.

You unwrapped a piece of candy and put it in your mouth, smiling slightly at the sweet taste.

You sat under a tree away from everyone else.

You then felt a presence behind you, turning you only found it was a man looking at you through the fence.

He had red hair and honey colored eyes, and gave you a nice heartwarming smile.

"Hello, there." He said, he wore a top hat and a what looked to be a vest, he had fur on his shoulders as well.

"Hi." You replied.

'So.. This is his kid eh?' The man thought.

"My names Jason- Jason the Toymaker!"

"(Y/n).. It's nice to meet you Jason.." You replied shyly, you twitched, blinking a few times, before you heard your teacher call for you, "(y/n)!" "O-Oh.. I-I have to go.." You turned around to find the man gone..

'Huh..'

Looking down, you found a stuff bunny in his place.

"(Y/n)!" Your teacher called again, "C-Coming!"

***

After school, Chris came to pick you up, "You've been good?"

"Yep!"

"Alright.. A deals a deal!" Chris crouched down signaling that you get on his back, which you did, "Piggy back ride!" You clapped happily, hugging Chris's neck.

"Yeah, where we're going is a bit far."

You and Chris headed towards the woods, a smile never leaving your face as Chris walked deeper into the woods.

Your head rested on Chris's shoulder before Chris stopped, "Yo Tim, Brian- it's me, Chris!" It was quiet for a second before two men walked out of the bushes, one wore a white mask and a orange turtle neck jacket and the other wore a black mask with a red frowning face and a orange hoodie.

"Oh, is this (y/n)?" The man in the white mask asked, "Yep! (Y/n) the man in the white mask is Masky and the man wearing the orange hoodie is Hoodie." You nodded, "Hello!"

"Alright, I'm sure the others know we're coming now." Chris, Masky, and Hoodie began walking again, towards a mansion, Masky opened the door letting you Chris and Hoodie inside.

Chris put you down, "Guys I'm back!" Chris screamed, it was only a few seconds before a dog and a little girl came running down the stairs, hugging Chris, "Chris! I missed you! LJ was SO mean to me!" Chris scoffed, "I'll deal with him later Rose.." Rose looked at you and froze, "Hey, Chris.. Is that..?" "Yeah, go say hi, I'll get the others down here."

Rose let go of Chris as Chris ran upstairs screaming that he was back into every room waking up every being in the mansion.

(Wolfy: Chris is TOO loud!)

"My names Rose! I'm Chris's cousin!" "I'm (y/n)!" You shook Roses hand as she smiled, "What a nice name!"

After about a few minutes people came downstairs with Chris, Chris being happy and others being grumpy little assholes.

"Okay, first things first!" Chris announced, "Due to Toby and LJ not being here we can really celebrate!"

"... Celebrate what again?" A boy wearing a white hoodie asked.

....

.......

.........

"Jeff.. Go back to sleep.."

"K."

Chris grabbed you and pulls you in front of him, "This is (y/n)."

"Oh! So that's.." "Yep!"

"Now, let's get this 'celebration' ready before Toby and LJ get back!"