1

---Anitha's POV---

I had decided to go out and buy some stuff I needed to make dinner tonight.

After I found everything I needed, I paid and walked out.

I noticed a group of friends all sitting and laughing, like how my friends and I used to, before we all got married and life got hectic. Well all minus Sukhmani, but it'll happen soon, I just know it.

Seeing this group made me miss them so much!

I sat in my car and before even turning it on, I decided to text the girls and see if they could meet up. I knew Sukhmani would be able to, so I was more worried about Dhiya and Radha, since them 2 are married and stay busy in that life.

I got home, and the whole drive i was praying they'd be free, to see that they were free tomorrow.

NOW I'M EXCITED!!

A/N--》 dedicated to aryasays :) Plus I hadn't done a Hussian fanfic for a while so why not :-) Enjoy everyone :) Pic of girls on top ^_^

***The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means -including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.*****