18

---Anitha's POV---

One week later

Something is wrong and every time I try to ask him he'd say it's  nothing or pretend to be busy with something else.

I don't why he's becoming distant. Ever since the party thing happen, he's basically avoiding me. I don't even know what i did. I tried to ask, but he kept saying it was nothing.

Abh, what am I supposed to do?

---Hussian's POV---

I need to figure this out. I need time to myself. I can't figure this out with her constantly asking me what's wrong.

How am I supposed to tell her? I can't! It's impossible to tell her that I may have gained feelings for another person.

The doorbell rang taking me out of my thoughts. I was going to get it when Aashmia ran to it.

"I've told you a thousand times to stop doing this. You have to let one of us answer the door,"I said.

Well, uuummm I kind of yelled at her. I didn't want to but I don't know why I did. She just left.

Okay, I'll deal with her.

"Come on in," I said opening the door.

"What's up?" Shehry asked.

"Not much," I said.

"You said something about needing to talk to someone," he said.

Right! But I don't know if I really want to tell my brother about this.

"No, probably someone else. Check the text carefully," I said.

"Eh whatever," he said.

Anitha just happen to walk by when Shehry called her over.

"Hey, sorry I'm so busy. Didn't even notice you, truly sorry,"she said to him.

"It's ok. I should be the one to apologize. If I knew that was going to happen at the party, I would have never been so stubborn to have you come as well," he said.

Oh. Uuuuuummm, this is awkward now.

"It's okay. Whatever happen, it happen. I'm just lucky you showed up at time, otherwise who knew what could have happen," she said.

Wait! What the hell happen?! Is this why she asked if noticed anything else? Damn! I was so busy I her that I didn't even notice anything else. I mean something could have happen to my wife and I'd have been clueless.

"It was nothing,"he said.

I feel so bad right now!

"Anyways, I have to go to work. I'll see you around,"she said and left.

"What happen?" I asked.

"About?" He asked.

"The party," I said.

"Oh. You guys haven't talked about it?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Okay, well the night of the party. You were busy with some other girl. And well, I was with Dhiya. During the notice we both noticed Anisha with some guy. Let's just say,  he shouldn't have been there at that time. We could tell she was uncomfortable around him and he seemed like he was trying to flirt with her. So we left the dance and went to deal with him. Your welcome, by the way. Oh and then one of her other friends joined as well. It was some other guy, I forgot his name. She told us she's fine around him. Haan! Abhi! That was his name. He's a nice guy,  but yeah. I still can't believe you were so lost in other girl that you were too busy notice her," he said.

"I like her," I confessed.

"Who?" He asked.

"You know the other girl," I said.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" He yelled.

"Shehry, try to understand. I don't want to have any feelings for her, but I do!" I said.

"You've gone completely mental!" He said.

"Help me! I can't decide what i want," I said.

"Are you stupid? You are married! It's a simple answer! And if Anisha hears any of this, toh mujhsa bura koi nahi ho gai," he said.