28

---Anisha's POV ---

Why haven't the doctors come out yet?

I was getting scared as the seconds passed by.

"Anisha, have something please," Radha said.

"No, I'm not hungry," I said.

"Thora sa," she said.

I knew she wasn't going to quit, so I did.

By now everyone had shown up and some had left already. I didn't blame them, they had other stuff to take care of.

"Anisha, doctor," she said.

I quickly stood up.

"She's doing better now. I've made a list of medicines that you will need to get," he said.

"I'll get those," Radha said and left.

"Can we see her?" I asked.

"Not yet. She's still asleep and we have some machines to unattach," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"In about a half hour," he said.

"Okay, thank you," I said.

"Also, I'd suggest getting some food, something not to heavy," he said.

"I'll bring something," Sukhmani said and left.

"Thanks again doctor," I said.

"It's my job," he said with a smile and left.

Sukhmani came back before Radha did.

"That's the lightest stuff I could find," she said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Hey, what's wrong? Everything is fine now," she said.

"No, it's just you should be getting ready for your wedding and your stuck here," I said.

"I'm not stuck here. I want to be here, your my friend. And to be honest, both of us wouldn't mind pushing it back. Aashmia is more important to us," she said.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to me," I said.

"Kya thanks yaar? Wasa, yeh Hussian kaha hai? I mean all this happen and he still hasn't shown up," she said.

I went on and told her everything.

"Oh. We'll we are here for you. And hopefully, he comes back to his senses," she said.

"I don't think he will. If not for me, at least he can show up for Aashmia," I said.