30

---Hussian's POV ---

"Rishen, hey beta kasa ho?" I asked.

"How do you know him?" Kiara asked.

"I think the question is how does he know that?" I asked.

"She's my di. You know I told you that my di took care of me for a week. That's her,"Rishen said.

"He's lying Hussian," she said.

"No di. I'm not lying. You told me to wait there and you'll be back but you di you never came," he said.

By now he was almost crying. I hugged him.

"Tum yaha kasa? We left you at the adoption center," I said.

"I know but I left from there. Another family took me in, they're so nice! Thank you so much!" He said.

"No problem," I said. "I'm so happy that you are with someone better now. And don't call her your sister ever! She's worthless."

"Okay. Uuummm, who's that?" He asked.

"Hi, I'm Shehry. I'm his brother," Shehry said.

"I have one!" Rishen said. "The family said, he's not my real brother, but they promise that he'll always be like that."

Aaaawwww!!

Some people came to us.

"This is my family," he said.

I introduced myself to them.

"Well, thank you so much. He's been a blessing in our life," his adoption mom said.

"I'm just happy that he's better now. Now, if you'll excuse me, my daughter and wife are waiting for me," I said.

I gave Rishen another hug and told them they're welcome to visit us anytime.

With that we left.