The Opera Populair

"I dont know Evalina, O.G? What does that stand for?" Christine was worried, worried about who the letter was from, who it might be from.

O.G?

"Evalina go get some rest. You've had a long and exciting day. We'll discuss the letter tomorrow." Raoul felt his wife's anxiety.

"Alright. Goodnight Father, Mother......Mother?"

"Yes love?"

"I would really like to go. It could be from Oliver Granton." Evalina had a sparkle in her eyes.

"It might be. Now mind your father and go to bed. We love you" with that, Evalina kissed her parents cheeks, and started up the stairs to her room.
***************************
"Do you think its him? Raoul, its been 19 years since the fire. It couldn't be him, right?" Christine was searching her husbands eyes for some kind of sign of hope.

"It couldn't be him. He is dead. No one could have survived that fire. No one! It must be Oliver Granton like Evalina said." Oliver Granton was the 3rd richest man in france. Last month, he attended Evalinas 18th birthday party held at the Opera de couer. Some would say that he was quite smitten with her. It had to be him.

"Yes, your right. Besides, the Opera de couer is far away from the populair. Lets let her go. This could be her chance to marry well."

It was decided. Evalina would meet O.G.
***************************

"You have you scarf and coat right? Your letter?"Christine was fussing over her daughter.
"Mom I have everything. Can I go now please?" Evalina was ecstatic. Will this turn into love? Is she pretty enough? Is he perfect? She couldn't wait.

"Ok. Your ready. I love you so much. Be safe." Christine gave her a a strong hug and a kiss.

"Remember, if you feel scared or intimidated, just hold your locket. We will be with you. Have a splendid time dear. We love you"

"Father please, dont worry. Its just an outing. Love you too. Goodbye!"
***************************
"Excuse me miss, the gentleman from yesterday told me to tell you that his opera is called 'opera populair' not 'opera de couer'. Said he was so looking forward to yer meeting he wrote inna rush. I suggest you 'urry. There's goin to be a storm today." The boy from yesterday bowed his head then ran off into the buzzing streets.

'Opera Populair'? Where have I heard that from? This just keeps getting more and more interesting.

***************************
Evalina stood at the grounds what was supposed to be the opera poplair, but all she found was a burnt opera house. Its stricture was still standing tall, but soot and ash surrounded it. The outside of the building was black, and the left side of the roof was caved in. Hardly a proper rondevue place, but Evalina thought it was quite mysterious.

I'm gonna go in.

CRRREEAAAKKK!!!
The front door was loud and Evalina felt a rush of cold wind, along with the feeling of the doors crumbling against her hands.
What exactly is this place?

"Hello? Hellloooooo! Anyone here? I received your invitation. Do pardon me if I'am late." Her voiced echoed throughout the charcoaled room.

Odd.
***************************
How is it so far?
Comment! 😉

Phantom Of The Opera (Mystery Legends)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara