Catacombs

From amusement to anger, the phantoms eyes seem to dance back and forth. It now included a third step; a look of scheming?

Whatever it was, Evalina did not like it. Not one bit.

Before she could plea for her life, the phantoms arm shot right up in front of her face. His back gloved fingers almost touching the tips of her nose.

"Stay"

The demand pierced through Evalina. She felt as if an invisible force held her by the neck.

"Give me your hand"

The phantoms arm that was stretched across towards her face, slowly descended in a gentlemanly gesture as his palm awaited hers.

Don't do it Evalina! Run back. Do something other than just standing here!

Her body refused to listen. She felt like a marrionate as she saw in horror her hand intertwining with his.

"Come with me"

The small tug from the phantom was all it took for Evalina to start walking right behind him. They entered the mirror and Evalina tried to look behind her; hoping for a last minute escape plan.  Evalina panicked as she realized she couldn't even move her head or any other part of her body, except her right hand and legs.

The dim lit spiral staircase nearly would have made her trip if it wasn't for the guidance of her captor. Down and down they went; so far down that Evalina considered they were heading  to hell.

Finally, she saw the ending of the steps and the ground became leveled again. They were in a torched lit hallway, which led to a black lake. An equally black, small boat made silver ripples as it bobbed up and down.

"Get in"

Why can't I get control of my body?

Evalina sat right in front, hazing straight ahead at the sinking abyss before them.

Slowly, the phantom steered the boat in an agonising pace. He barley made a splash.

It was like this till Evalina saw the silver moonlight streaming down upon what she assumed was a dock.

"Here, our lives will begin anew"

A giant wave dread fill Evalina's being.

"This time, I will be loved."

The grip on her neck slacked a little, giving her a room to say,

"This can't be happening"

******************
Yo! Funny story, my phone kind of kicked the bucket and it was a while before I bought another one. 😧 Plus school an all.

Sorry! 😔

Comment and vote pwease!