Into the Slightly Known

Vincent woke up slowly, yawning and blinking sleep from his eyes. He reached out a hand towards the area of the bed next to him which, at his own house, was always vacant and cold. But now, he felt a warm body beneath his hand. The bad (or maybe good) thing about being blind in this situation was that he couldn't see who it was. So he had to run his hands over whoever it was to 'see'.

He felt soft hair beneath his fingers, and heard a content, sleepy sigh. Running his hands across the person's face, he felt a strong jaw and the slight stubble that lined it, and soft skin below that. He knew, it had to be Scott. And he began to remember the drowsy memories of the night before.

That night was... strange, to say the least.

"Scotty...~" He kissed where he figured the man's forehead was. "Wake up~"

"Nh..." Scott rolled over a little, playfully hitting at Vincent. "Five more minutes."

"Scooott..." The purple-haired man put his head on the other's chest, and Scott smiled as he ran his hands through Vincent's hair. When it wasn't in a ponytail or bun, it actually fell a few inches below his shoulders. "Mm...~ we've got work today..."

Scott sighed, sitting up and stretching. "Hey, this might sound a bit odd, but..." He took a deep breath, looking down at Vincent. "Would you like to move in with me? I-I know we've only been, uh, together for a week or so, but... y-you seem to like it here. And I imagine it's lonely, and kind of hard, living there on your own..."

Vincent sat up as well, hugging Scott from behind, running his hands across his collarbone. "I... of course. I'd love to."

And soon, Vincent was dropped off at his house, and Scott was helping him get a few things packed. A pile of letters sat unopened by the door, and he picked one with a red label up. "Hey Vin? This looks... kind of important."

"Well, I wouldn't know. But take it with us."

Scott nodded, pocketing it, and went back to packing,