Chapter 7

Dedicated to @emlover for being an awesome twin and supportin me :3 <3

--

I smiled to myself as I lay in bed. Day 1 with the McLarens was done. And though April seemed like she wanted to murder me, the rest of the kids were very friendly and nice. Robert had asked the maid, Raina to order in pizza for tonight. Everyone had decided to watch a movie after dinner but I had excused myself, deciding that it would be best if I let them have some family time. I knew that they would appreciate the family time, even though they had almost insisted that I join them for the movie. Realizing that I still hadn't changed into my pajamas, I quickly looked through my suitcase to find a pair of shorts and a tee for nightwear. After shimmying out of my denim shorts, I put on my pajamas and yet again lay on my comfortable bed, drifting to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

--

An annoying noise woke me up the next morning. "Mmmm!" I made a sound but the annoying noise wouldn't stop. In fact it got louder with every passing second. Slowly letting out an annoyed sigh, I opened one of my eyes and realized that someone had been knocking on the door all this time. Feeling bad to have kept the person waiting, I instantly got up and opened the door. Raina, who looked worried, smiled at me and said "Miss Blake! I'm so sorry to have disturbed you but we were a little worried as to how you were doing. Are you okay?"

"Oh, it's okay Raina! And yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I smiled at her. She was so much like Rosie.

"Miss Blake, it's 10 AM and Mr. Blake had told us that you were an early riser. Also, it was a long flight and you must've been tired so we were concerned that you might've fallen sick."

"It's 10 AM already? I didn't realize! I'm sorry Raina! I guess I was just a little tired. Thanks for waking me up. I feel fine." I gave her a smile.

"Okay, I will set breakfast for you now, please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything." Saying that, she left my room, closing the door softly behind her on her way out.

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Stripping off my clothes, I let my body relax under the nice warm water. Once I was done, I put on some shorts and a T-shirt and made my way downstairs.

"Good morning Megan, hope you slept good." Ethan's cheerful voice called out to me. I looked up to see Ethan smiling at me. Though he was just 14, he was a good few inches taller. He was probably around 6'1 and very well built. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt and white shorts. His blond hair looked soft and smooth with a few strands over his eyes.

"Good morning Ethan, yes I did. I didn't realize the time though! Where is everyone else?"

"Oh dad took Stella and Bryce to a birthday party and April and Zachary went to the mall I think. Adam just took off with some friends so it's just the two of us here. And of course Raina, who just informed me that breakfast is ready. Let's go." He smiled as we made our way to the counters in the kitchen.

Sure enough, Raina had set two plates of pancakes with whipped cream and a bowl of freshly cut fruits on the side. After seeing the food there, I realized how hungry I was. I took my seat next to Ethan and the two of us ate in silence for a while. Raina brought out a jar of apple juice and poured it for me and Ethan.

"I have to go do some groceries so you two be responsible." And with that, Raina left us.

"Uh do you want to watch a movie? We've got some pretty good ones in the theatre." Ethan gave me a small smile.

Shyly, I nodded my head as he gave me a full blown grin and indicated me to follow him. Once we got downstairs, I took a seat while he asked me what movie we would watch. After some discussion, we decided to watch Eurotrip. Taking two drinks and a jumbo pack of Doritos out, Ethan sat next to me and the two of us concentrated on the movie.