Chapter 11

Im sorry for the delay. I've got more motivation now and so I will start updating again. Although I still ask you all to VOTE, COMMENT and FAN! It realllyyyy helps me.

 Pic of Zachary (shirtless omg gahhh) to the right ;D 

Oh and check out the trailer for To Be Away From You on the right! I LOVE IT :D

This chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends, @neophyte-escapist . She motivated me to start updating the book again and she really showed appreciation for this story :) <3 you.

Well here you have it, Chapter 11: Enjoy! <3

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"April?" Zachary called for what seemed like the thousandth time. I had reached home a few hours ago and had quickly showered and gotten ready. In fact, I had gotten ready a little too early and so I had enough time to help Bryce and Stella get ready as well. Everyone except for April was ready and I was starting to get a little nervous about school. 

"April hurry up!" Adam called out, annoyed. 

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. Gosh you guys, can't you be a little patient?" April came downstairs shoving something inside her purse. I looked at her and my jaw almost touched the ground. 

"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" Adam screamed. That had been exactly what I was wondering. April was wearing a pink mini skirt which barely covered her butt and a light pink tank top that barely reached her belly button. She was wearing a crop jacket that was a little too tight for her and her cleavage was on full view. All in all, she looked very inappropriate for school.

"I'm wearing clothes. Duh. How do I look, Zachary?" April walked close to Zachary and held his hand giving me a sideways glare. Not being able to take it anymore, I decided to wait outside while the McLarens solved this.

"Um, I'll just be outside." I said in a small voice and made my way. A few seconds later, I heard someone behind me.

"Hey," Ethan said in a soft voice. I turned around to see him dressed in casual shorts and a light t-shirt through which I could see the outlines of his abs and muscles. I gave him a small smile.

"Hey." We stopped at the edge of the grass where the driveway began. Ethan took a deep breath and smiled at me. 

"You know, I've always wanted a dog. We have all this space and I think a pet would be so cool to have."

"Ah yeah, dogs are lovely and adorable!" I said as a sly smile took over my face. Thankfully, Ethan was too busy looking at the garden to notice.

"I don't know what's wrong with April. She didn't usually behave like this. She is a really nice person who has been through a lot. It's sad really." Ethan said. He looked at me and gave a smile.

"I can understand. Things like this happen. Is she going to change?"

"Yeah, Adam and Zach both asked her to change. They'll all probably be out soon now."

Right then, we could hear the sound of rushed footsteps as Zach, Bryce, Stella and April ran towards us. Quickly, Bryce, Stella and Ethan got into a car with Adam.

"There is space for one more, Megan, why don't you come with us?" Ethan gave me a smile. As I was about to go with them, Zachary said "Actually, I was thinking Megan could come with me and April could go with you all. Megan is new and so she will probably have to go to the office to get her schedule and all and since you guys will have to go drop off Bryce and Stella first, it could get late. Also, I have to go to the office as well and since I'm in the same grade as Megan, I can show her around."