Chapter 9

A/N:

Dedicated to @Beloved_LUVLY. She said she could relate to parts of this story. <3 It just made me glad that there are people who can relate to this story.

Pic of Adam to the left (hottie ;D)

-Yourlostlove

Recap-

We finally got home but just as we entered, we were greeted by a girl screaming. Zachary and I quickly ran to the source of the chaos to find a girl and April screaming around at nothing. 

"What's wrong you girls?" Adam asked from behind us. The screaming seized and April ran over to Zachary, hugging him as the other girl hid behind Adam. Narrowing his eyes, Zachary, stepped away, holding April by the arms. 

"What's wrong?" he repeated Adam's question and April burst into tears while the girl started shaking, looking around as if someone were coming after her. I scanned the room but there was nothing out of place. Everything was normal looking and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. I looked around again and that was when I saw it. I narrowed my eyes and said "You guys? I think that is causing all the trouble." Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me. I pointed towards what I thought was causing the trouble and everyone looked at it. 

The next few moments were a blur as the only thing that happened was Adam swore; Zachary narrowed his eyes and slammed the door to April's room shut, trapping it inside while the girl and April started crying again. I took a few steps back and Ethan looked around helplessly.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" April whined.

At other times, if someone had told me that I would be put in such a situation, I would have probably laughed it off and said that it would never happen, not even in my dreams. But oh no, this was VERY real. I could hear the guttural sound the creature was making and I quickly got my phone. "Someone help me call animal control! Where is the number?" I screamed. Hysteria was clear on my voice. The girl came running and pulled out the telephone directory, reading out the number. As soon as I dialed, my phone was answered by a professional sounding person. Wasting no time, I proceeded to explain how there was a snake that looked very similar to the venomous Eastern-Diamondback Rattlesnake and that it could come out any moment. The people immediately noted down the address and hung up, promising to be here in about 10 minutes and asking me to keep calm. 

Keep calm? It's a fucking venomous rattle snake! How can anyone keep calm? The irrational and panicked part of my brain was thinking. I quickly went back to where everyone else was and told them that Animal Control would be here any minute now. Zachary was still holding the door though his body was as far away from it as possible (if at any other moment, I would have laughed at the hilarity of Zachary's position). April had her arms entwined over Zachary's body while the girl just stared in amazement. Adam was helping Zachary hold the door whereas Ethan was standing next to me. Suddenly, the main door clicked open and three men came in. All three had khaki shorts and a white t-shirt on. One had a huge camera and headphones while the other two had a big sack and those long weird things you see people on Animal Planet holding with them. One of them asked where the snake was and Zachary pointed to the door while the camera guy kept asking me random questions. In a matter of seconds, the two of the three guys had already caught the snake while the third one seemed to be filming the action. I watched everything unfold in a daze. The camera guy came up to me and patted my back which snapped me out of my daze. I looked at him and saw that he was a really cute guy, with perfect teeth and brown eyes. He had a look of kindness worn in his face and I instantly liked him. 

"I filmed you and your friends here, do you mind if I air it?" he asked me. Wait wha-! Air it? As in play it on TV?

I gave him an incredulous look and he smiled at me "It would make a great story. Please?" He was giving me the 'puppy dog eyes' now. How could I say no? So I nodded. His face brightened up as he gave me a full blown smile. "It'll be playing at tonight's show of 'Miami Today" at 8 pm. Watch it." He winked at me and handed over a card. I gave him a warm smile and suddenly Ethan and Zachary cleared their throats very loudly whereas April stuck herself between me and the guy and started saying something about how scared she was. I rolled my eyes and waited for the guys who caught the snake to come back after briefly checking the rest of the house to see whether there were more snakes.  Once the guys confirmed that there was no impending danger, I walked them to the door and then took a shower. I had school tomorrow so I would need plenty of rest. I sighed and checked the time. It was already 5 PM. I decided to check my emails and then go downstairs.

As I typed in the familiar email address and password, I remembered the email that I had seen yesterday. SHOOT! How could I have forgotten the email?

I quickly checked my email to see the familiar one. Yes. I hadn't been dreaming. It was an email from Sarah. My heart started beating a little faster. Had she written this email to say she missed me? Or that she was happy I was gone? With fear, I clicked open the email. 

Dear Megan,

Why didn't you tell me that you were moving to Florida? I didn't know about this until the last minute. Otherwise I would have gotten you a nice looking bikini to go with Miami. Well your loss, you'll have to get a bikini yourself. Don't miss me.

Htiw evol,

Haras.

I read this email again and again and let go of the breath that I hadn't realized I had been holding. I smiled at the laptop screen. This email plainly showed that Sarah was missing me. I quickly typed out my reply.

Dear Sarah,

I thought you knew about it. Don't worry, I've got plenty of bikinis with me. And I don't miss you at all. Don't miss me either. 

Htiw evol,

Nagem.

I reread this one more time before hitting send. I was in a much better mood. Sarah had even ended the email with our traditional goodbyes. Nothing could spoil my mood now! Shutting off my laptop, I went downstairs to join the guys and girls have dinner and watch TV.

————————————

A/N:

*hides with shame as you boo at me* I know I know, Im sorry I didn't upload for so long D: School started and YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BUSY THE IBDP PROGRAM IS! But its tons of fun :3 And I'm not sure but i MAY have a crush on this guy.  :O or maybe i just like talking to him.. meh, this is scary for me. But enough! 

Not my best work i know.

Since I was busy with school and everything, I couldn't upload. Also, I haven't been feeling much up to it either :( I dont seem to get much support for TBAFY and it really saddens me. I wish there were more of you (or just you) who would ask me to update and who wanted to read more. But meh, I'll try uploading as much as possible, but please do support me! 

VOTE/FAN/COMMENT to help me get this on the watty awards please! 

Questions:

Do you think Zachary should be Ryan Rottman? Or James Lafferty/ Chad Michael Murray? Tell me what you think! PLEASE TELL ME!

Snake :O Omg! how many of you were expecting it?

Sarah and Megan seem to be getting closer again! :DD

What was the coded goodbyes Sarah and Megan used? (i know it pretty obvious but i find it sah cute!)

Next update: SOON. <3

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!

-Aditi